love this

Posted by Reviewer2063128 on May 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great Product!I Started using for heart Health benefits, but got regularity benefits as well. I will continue to purchase this product!I wish it was sold in larger quanity.

Dependable

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Jul 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used Yerba Prima Psyllium Husk Powder every since I was diagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome five years ago. It works better than any other product for me.

No sucrose!

Posted by Reviewer2799841 on Aug 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is great powder because it contains no sucrose like some popular brands. I have IBS and I do not need any more sucrose, I just need the psyllium, and this provides it. Powerful stuff too, just a teaspoon every morning and there is a big improvement.

Quality Psyllium!!

Posted by Reviewer2317713 on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This appeared quite darker in color than the source naturals one - for a few bucks more, I'd say it is worth it as I think it has the seeds in there also which makes a more quality product. I trust it to be quality just by how it looks. There are many things in my colon cleanse which is really working so it's hard to compare what the other one would be like as I didn't need to use it in my formula.

Natural and good

Posted by Reviewer1703583 on Apr 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just the psyllium powder how great! WE have been using it for years and it is a staple in our home. No sugar, no additives and it does keep the gastrointestinal tract working. Years ago, my husband had diverticulitis. Since taking psyllium, no reoccurrance. Glad to find it here!

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer2640028 on Jun 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Made the digestive process a lot faster. Better than tablets and capsules.

fiber

Posted by Reviewer1696475 on Oct 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

excellent product

Tops all around

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wish it was slightly more soluble. Although with all the other types I have had this ranks near the top for my ketosis diet.

Excellent digestive aid.

Posted by Reviewer1834112 on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is new to me and works because I am working with the aid of a Naturopath, who recommended it and who was able to advise me on the correct dosage. I never would have taken so much on my own advice and it wouldn't have been effective.

Make a slurry

Posted by 5741198498410471854 on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use a slurry of psyllium husk powder: husk bran (1:2) in raw apple juice and water. A slurry in juice is easier to swallow than one using water only. Helps immensely with regularity.

1 2 3