life-saving cure for IBS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Psyllium husk fiber quite literally keeps me alive these days, digestive tract does not function without it. It saves me from taking a host of frightening prescription meds for IBS, and works better than the prescriptions. This is best source of psyllium husk fiber I've found. I don't trust the mega-corporate brand at the mega-corporate drug store.

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take 6-12 caps every day - you feel fuller longer and it had helped my IBS enormously - I would recommend this to everyone! I had my mom buy it and she loves it too! No more constipation and it's great for a healthy heart.

Great for me and my dog:)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My doctor said I needed more fiber. My dog is on a raw food diet without bones (weak stomach) and her vet suggested psyllium for her because her anal glands weren't getting expressed. I've been using this product for both me and my dog for several years and it works wonders. My extra fiber needs have been met and my dog compacted anal glands since I started her on these pills (she weighs 35 lbs. and gets two capsuls a day, 1 at each meal.

Yerba Prima Psyllium Husks Vege Caps are great for IBS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you have irritable bowel syndrome, taking this supplement will definitely help. Plus it helps to regulate cholesterol levels too. It is easier to take in capsule form than stirring bulk product into a drink. The vege caps are great for vegans or anyone wanting to reduce their animal intake.

Easy to get my fiber!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm a vegetarian. Only formula around with veggie caps. This makes it easy to get my fiber.6 caps in the morning and I'm good to go!

a must

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very effective for relief of constipation. These capsules do not contain gelatin.

Does what it's supposed to

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works very well with bentonite clay cleanse. I didn't feel much different after the cleanse, but it cleared my acne! Very happy.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Slow to work but does so without much cramping, if you follow the recommended dose.

Psyllium Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Made me constipated for the first few days, but now I'm as regular as clockwork. Drink LOTS of water with this product though.

Yerba Natural Fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really happy to find a natural fiber that is really all natural and doesn't have ingredients hidden in the inactive ingredients. Very pleased with this product.

1 2 3 4