Help

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptionsnecessary

Posted by alloriginal on May 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is a pretty good fiber supplement. It's safe, economical, and works as intended. Don't do too much soon, though. Start with half a teaspoon in 8 ounces of water, taken on an empty stomach. Over several days increase the dosage to one heaping teaspoon in 12 ounces of water. Within a few days regularity should be achieved. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

good fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

does what it's supposed to do

Best fiber product I have found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is awesome for when things are going to fast. I find it helps tremendously. Soluble for binding up. Yerba Prima's daily fiber formula is just as good.

Great fiber product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find this product to be very helpful in maintaining regularity. No bloating or cramping.

A good soluble fibre supplement

Posted by SeaWaters on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A great way to feed your microbiota with soluble fibre of the right types. I had no ill effects from this and it is easy to take. Recommended on the Gut Health Protocol (book & FB group)