Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a good quality brush, seems quite durable, the handle can be taken off if needed, which is an added plus (as most brushes have attached handles which makes it difficult to reach the shoulder area while body brushing). The shipping was very prompt. I am very pleased with it.

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought 4 brushes from iherb and this is the best brush. Firstly, the handle is long so that I can reach to the back of some area. Sencondly the bristle is not too soft or hard and just nice for the skin. Third the brisle is long enough.

Excellent Dry Skin Brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this brush for 3 years. I have used other brushes. They were good but not as good as the Tampico. It removes dead skin. No need for expensive exfoliating body creams. It tones the skin. It feels invigorating. If you have been using softer brushes, this one takes a little time for your skin to adapt. Then, it's great!

Go with natural bristle brush.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I always heard to use a natural bristle brush, thought oh, what's the difference from a synthetic one I had .... Wow, what a difference in removing dry skin, and having better looking skin!

Great skin brush!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this every morning before my shower, and sometimes in the evening. I can feel the warmth circulating in my tissues as the pores open up. I then wash with Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Soap -- what a sensation! It just makes one feel refreshed and revived!

Perfect for what it does!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not much to say; this skin brush does exactly what it's supposed to do. As far as the scratchiness goes, just don't scrub too hard. You're meant to just gently slough off the days built-up dead skin, not the weeks.

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my secret to soft smooth skin. I have been using this brush for years and I don't know what I would do without them! Soap tends to dry out my skin and leave me feeling yucky. This brush gets all the dirt and grim off and leaves my skin, oh so smooth and touchable.

Good deal, good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like this body brush. The handle is a great length so I can reach my back and it is also detachable so I can use it on other body parts with ease. The bristles are very stiff and hurt a tiny bit when you first start using it, but I think that's true of any skin brush out there. Once your skin is used to being brushed, it doesn't hurt and your skin feels wonderful afterwards - very smooth and tingly! I highly recommend this product.

Highly Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got this brush on recommendation from my doctor, with little expectations of results. Much to my surprise and gladness, my skin and circulation have both greatly improved since using this brush. Simple and not time consuming at all, the benefits are worth it!

Perfectly stiff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I wanted a nice and stiff body brush to dry-scrub my skin. I was hoping to get rid of ingrown hairs on my legs, and massage away cellulite on my thighs. Disappointingly, it doesn't seem to have much of an effect on the ingrowns, but it does slightly reduce the little bumps from hairs that are just emerging. I have yet to see any improvement on my thighs, but I would think that would take a while. It feels really good on my back. It took me a few minutes to figure out how to attach the handle--I had to flip it over and then in went right in. I tried it on my husband, but he said it was really painful. But for me, it's just right. It's honestly almost as still as a scrub brush, but the yerba fibers are more gentle than plastic.