nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This tea is great for those days of nasal or lung congestion. It gently calms me down, and i can have a good night's sleep after drinking it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for a family member who suffers from respiratory problems; he says it helps breathing and opening sinus passages.

Yogi Breathe Deep Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had H1N1 flu and the cough was horrible...I tried all the drug store remedies but nothing helped like this Yogi Breathe Deep tea. I love the flavor and still drink one or two cups a day.

Yogi breath deep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This tea seems to be very helpful for congestion. I find myself drinking it often when I have a cold. They say it can be drunk frequently; hope they're right, because I do.

Great Tasting Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This tea is great tasting. Good for breaking up the "stuff" in my airways, seems to help during a cold. I use with honey.

Yucky Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, I could not get past the taste of these. One try and I gave them away. They were too sweet to me, perhaps it was the licorice. Not sure if they work.

Excellent Tea, Great Service!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love iHerb.com! I need this Breathe Deep Yogi Tea (or an equivalent, but this is very effective). IHerb has by far the best price, they just about always have it in stock, and the immediate, excellent delivery can't be beat. Breathe Deep Tea is great. But not as good as iHerb. Breathing Easy in San Francisco

Yogi Breath Deep tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantanstic product for congestion. I prefer not to take medicines when I am sick. This tea works great. I gave some to my husband and a co-worker and both gave five stars and said it works great!

We could all use more prana

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

tastes good too

very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

good for children. better than stuff with chemicals in it. very soothing