Great Tasting Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this great tasting tea with honey, perfect for those days you don't feel well.

Great taste, Great effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I believe I've escaped colds & flus more than once, thanks to this tea. And the taste is interesting - a bit peppery - and not over-sweet like many herbal teas.

good tea but I can't see how it's working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tea contains a lot of valerian root - you can small the scent of it immediately after brewing it. I've had a cold for over a month, and I couldn't get rid of it in any way. I think I've tried everything, and nothing seemed to work apart from washing my nose and throat with salt water. This tea didn't seem to produce even a mild effect even though I was consuming it religiously. Hope it contributed to strengthening my overall immunity, but I didn't feel it very much

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this tea for the health benefits, not the taste - but I was pleasantly surprised to find it's absolutely delicious.

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Warming tea, really good when you have a cold

Perfect tea for the cold season!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this tea!

GREAT TEA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use this as it's name - during cold season; also if something gets me stuffy any time. Drink it and breathe it in - not too hot though. I make tea from the same bags several times then recycle the bags minus any string or staples in different ways depending on time of year, etc. Have used this for many, many years. I do love the tea bags that just have the string - no staple; then you can recycle a lot easier.

really good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good for health

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tea is my favourite herbal option - it tastes so good and really warms the soul! Highly recommend.

Warming, comforting, and delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great, and great for wintertime.

1 2 3 4