all good

Posted by Reviewer1868167 on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

all good

I always keep it in stock! :)

Posted by Reviewer1860929 on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff... always keep it in the house for reliable relief for those times when you just need a little extra help! :) I also always make sure I have it along when I travel. Nice, soothing flavour (nice for drinking before going to bed!). Just don't use senna toooooo much, though, because that can apparently lead to dependence on the stuff...!

FINALLY A DIGESTIVE TEA WITH NICE TASTE!!

Posted by SilviaSesma on Jul 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I tried the Uncle Lee's Tea, Legends of China from this website and hated the taste! It kinda worked, mild effectiveness which is good (we'll see how this works but for the reviews I hope it to be mild as well) but I would recommend it just for the taste!! (I will edit this review if I find something I don't like). I opened the small package the tea comes in and fell in love with the smell. The taste is fresh and it has a nice peppermint taste :)

Tastes like stevia

Posted by Reviewer1573856 on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tea works every time and used to taste great. The new formulation still works but has that nasty stevia taste. If you can stomach that and need a laxative tea that works, this is for you.

The Ultimate Gentle Laxative

Posted by Reviewer3164042 on Apr 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great tea that delivers on what it promises - to clean you out naturally and make you regular again. I followed the instructions to the tee and took it no more than 10 consecutive days and it cleaned me out during that whole time period. I'm very satisfied with this purchase. Anyone looking for good gentle laxative with great taste definitely consider this brand of Yogi Tea. The company definitely delivers on its promise to help you "get regular". I won't hesitate to get it again.

latvia

Posted by Reviewer2663426 on Apr 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love these.

Yogi Teas

Posted by Reviewer1917127 on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

iT IS REALLY WORKING & I LOVE THE TASTE

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2351315 on Nov 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product which is far gentler than products generally available and can be used over long periods.

best tea in the world

Posted by Reviewer1628601 on Oct 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea! It always keeps "things" moving!

Smell great