Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is good tea. I drink it in the mornings especially Mondays so that I can have a competitive advantage at work. It is good for analyzing stuff. However, it can make you bitter and grumpy if you drink it too much on a regular basis.

Very Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product was very good! It keeps me very aware during my 8 hour classes... and it has a great taste! Very good pricing!

Awesome tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Personally I think most of the teas function way better then the dry herb caps. Probably has something to do with being rehydrated with hot water. Recommended for mid-day fatigue and those blah days. Another awesome coffee replacement.

Good taste, light pick me up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No caffeine jitters but I felt awake and happy. Not sure if was the tea but I like the taste of it anyway so I'll be back for more.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good taste and have noticed difference drinking this before I have to do tasks were I need to concentrate.

Karin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Seems a little weak. I think it should have more flavor.

Need help with your memory? Try This Great Tea!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Are you over 50? Need help with your memory? Ginkgo Clarity is a fragrant herbal blend specially formulated to enhance mental performance and memory. The price is certainly reasonable enough on this tea too.

Hard to find Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea. Has the tiniest mint aftertaste, otherwise a very neutral tea. Good change from other teas and coffee. I drink to enhance clarity.

good tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The flavor is good,aroma is wonderful,iced or hot it's a real pick me up. Yogi teas are the best.

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't know about the claims. But it's yummy with some almond milk and honey.