A favourite of the green tea blends from Yogi Tea

Posted by Penelope11 on May 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A lovely fruity green tea blend that I enjoy both hot and cold. I also appreciate that each bag is individually packed for minimum flavour loss, but also with a full list of its ingredients so that you always know what you're going to drink.

very good as all Yogi teas

Posted by ievinia on Jan 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Esu šių arbatų fanė :) mano mėgiamiausios, dėl sudėties skonio kvapo ir mažo palinkėjimo kiekviename pokelyje. I'm a fan of those teas. For taste, smell and little cute greeting in every tea bag :)

yet to try

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

yet to try

Afternoon (tea) delight

Posted by JanisFarmer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For an uplifting and energizing afternoon tea without a lot of caffeine (it is a green tea), try this. Tasty even without sweetener and yes, it is rejuvenating.

LOVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my second favorite iherb tea. lovely flavor!

natural herbal tea with a mild and pleasant taste)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love herbal teas, I'm not the first time ordering tea in this series, I like natural herbal tea with a mild and pleasant taste)

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Yogi tea is always flavorful and I may have found my new favorite flavor. I've read lots about the benefits of green tea and now I actually like it since I found Yogi's brand.

Real Rejuvenation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have a compromised immune system and this tea with cat's claw is very good. It gives you engery but not too much, without a caffiene crash.

Unique & Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy most Yogi teas and especially enjoy Rejuvenation. In fact, I "tea-trade" with the gals at work and all of them commented on the goodness of this one. This will be a repeat order!

debbie