Help

Yogi Teas, Joint Comfort

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I just LOVE Yogi Tea brand teas, keep a variety of them in my cupboard, and drink several large cups every day. I'm impressed with the quality and selection of the ingredients in all of the Yogi Tea brand teas. Joint Comfort is one of my favorites plus it has a pleasant smell and taste. I appreciate, too, iHerb's fantastic price and large selection of the Yogi Tea line.

great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love herb teas, this one has great taste, and the fact that it is beneficial makes it even better.

Mainstay for Easing Arthritis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I drink three-four cups a day. One of my favorites, i find Joint Comfort tasty and relaxing.

Excellent value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter suffers considerable joint pain and finds this tea helps considerably if she has a cup (or more) before bed

joint comfort

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

love this stuff. i have herniated discs in my neck and one cup of tea really quiets the screaming pain to a dull ache. I have recommended it to others, but, unfortunately they did not have the same results. Well, everyone is different, but it sure helps me.

Seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to tell for sure but this does seem to help. It tastes like Japanese green tea with mint. I like yogi teas! I have to use double tea bags though or the taste isn't striking enough for me. Maybe my cups are too big?

from Russia

Posted by Olga76 on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my husband liked it

Good tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really seems to help.

Good!

Posted by pirpeli on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes god and smells too. And helps also.

Very happy with this product, as well as price and service.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this product - seems to provide some joint pain relief as well as being a tasty tea. The price and service from iHerb were to my liking also.

1 2