Quality

Posted by Reviewer2862270 on Nov 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My sister enjoyed this product. I found it to be very weak in taste. If you use more than four ounces of water the flavor was lost.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2875259 on Dec 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Better than any ginger tea I have had and the subtle taste of lemon makes this my favorite tea. Steep for 10 min, sqeeze bag to get full flavor

Too much licorice taste

Posted by 5664161034407231767 on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

As someone who can't stand licorice and only wanted the taste of ginger lemon, it's hard to find that in this product. There is a considerable amount of licorice in this tea. If you don't like licorice i advise you stay away from this product.

yogi tea

Posted by Reviewer2056558 on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful cup of tea for anytime.

Good strong flavor

Posted by Reviewer1287175 on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The lemon compliments the ginger and is soooo good.

My favorite tea!

Posted by CareyJaneClark on Aug 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy this tea in the morning or if I'm fighting a cold or cough.

Awesome ginger tea!

Posted by mahajek on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very strong and very potent. Ginger is best known for it's anti-inflammatory effects and to help with nausea and morning sickness. It is good for pain and digestion and it helps me with my GERD/heartburn (it also has DGL in it which is used for GERD). But well, nothing beats tea made from fresh organic ginger! If you like, check my other reviews!

mild flavor

Posted by Reviewer1908115 on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it tastes much better when prepare with less water.

Tasty but weak

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Although this is a nice tummy calming tea, one bag is only good for one cup. The flavor is lost if you try to make tea for more than one. I like to make a pot of tea at a time and sip it over the morning or afternoon so this doesn't work for me. I still rate it 4 stars because the taste is delicious by the cup. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

We really like it!

Posted by Reviewer2086678 on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We like this tea a bit better than Yogi's plain Ginger tea. It is a nice combination of flavors.