Decent tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tea has been a good substitute for coffee some mornings, as coffee in the AM often gives me stomachaches. There is definitely a similar caffeine jolt from this tea! The flavor is good, but sort of strong and it is easy to get tired of it. I don't like to drink it every day, but still a good caffeinated tea to have on hand.

Replace that coffee.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't drink coffee anymore, and this is an awesome replacement for my morning caffeine jolt.

Not a fan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love Yogi's Soothing Caramel Bedtime tea, but this one just tasted kinda blah... Not spicy at all.

Great Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I adore this tea, it has a very strong taste and a lot of caffeine (which I love, but might not be everyone's cup of tea). I live in UK and my delivery took a long time, but still within the time proposed by iHerb. No complaints about the product or the service.

One of the best coffee substitutes in the morning!

Posted by sruben on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been tasting a LOT of green teas out there, and currently this is my favourite! Great in taste and works good as a coffee substitue in the morning when you need to wake up.

Délicieux

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Très agréable parfum d'épices plus que de vanille.Notamment la cannelle au gout très présent,ce thé fait penser aux mélanges d'épices indiennes.Je rajoute du lait comme en Inde ils en mettent beaucoup dans leurs thés et je trouve cela délicieux.

Not a Good Taste...

Posted by MinnaSuvi on Sep 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I usually like Yogi Teas, but this was quite a disappointment. The taste is weirdly heavy and stuffy, not in a good way at all. Doesn't taste like vanilla. It does, however, taste just like the cheapest green and black tea mix you find at grocery stores.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My new favorite tea, light and almost caramel like.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice tea

Focus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea is amazing for getting those tasks done, and helping you focus.

1 2 3