Review of Yogourmet

Posted by Reviewer1346762 on Nov 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. My Yogurt maker holds temperature in the low 80's, so the time to make the yogurt is close to 24 hours when starting with the freeze-dried culture. Not a problem, just a bit longer than I expected. The time is less when starting with a spoonful of yogurt instead of the freeze-dried culture. The yogurt is very pleasant, with a mild flavor. The service from iHerb was fast and efficient.

one of the best

Posted by ElenMarfel on Jun 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use even without yogurtmaker. Perfect product. I do really recommend it.

Yogourmet Yogurt Starter

Posted by Lynx312 on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

EN: It's an excellent product! I use it for making my homemade yogurt in yogurt maker. This yogurt has a very pleasant taste and light consistence, additionally the good fact that it contains probiotics. I mix it with strawberry jam, maple syrup or honey, add some dried berries and enjoy! RU: Отличный продукт для приготовления в йогурт мейкере. Получается очень воздушный и вкусный йогурт! Особенно радует тот факт, что он содержит пробиотики. Смешиваю его с клубничным вареньем, кленовым сиропом или медом, также добавляю сушеные ягоды.

Freeze Dried Yogurt Starter

Posted by Reviewer2604433 on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product performs very well. I have had no problem with it. Also, I appreciated that it was delivered within a few days. I will certainly continue to order it. Carol Siempelkamp

Great probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1042560 on Apr 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Expensive, but a good way to ensure you're getting the full range of probiotics in homemade yoghurt. By the way, I highly recommend the Yogoumet yoghurt maker too. You can make 2 quarts of yoghurt at a time. I've been using it for over a year and it's still working well.

Makes great Yogurt

Posted by Reviewer3029383 on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this to make my own yogurt for about a year. With 2% organic milk it makes wonderful plain yogurt. This way I have control over what is in my yogurt.

excellent product

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

With this product I'm sure my family will taste healthy diary products, free of preservatives, artificial colors and flavors.

Yummy!

Posted by 5022976078633263715 on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent yogurt! Very tasty and nice

완전 좋아요!

Posted by Reviewer1516622 on May 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

잘 만들어지는데 Yogourmet, Freeze-Dried Yogurt Starter, 1 oz (30 g) 보단 좀 더 시큼한맛이 나면서 매력적인 맛이예요..~!

Rico

Posted by Gabids on Oct 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Y Sabroso!... Muy fácil de utilizar. Su sabor es muy bueno, a yogurt real. Lo utlizamos en una máquina yogurtera eléctrica, en conjunto con una leche entera pasteurizada y crea un yogurt de una consistencia firme, tipo yogurt griego, como nos gusta. El plus es que posee probióticos. Lo seguiremos comprando.