Help

Review of Yogourmet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. My Yogurt maker holds temperature in the low 80's, so the time to make the yogurt is close to 24 hours when starting with the freeze-dried culture. Not a problem, just a bit longer than I expected. The time is less when starting with a spoonful of yogurt instead of the freeze-dried culture. The yogurt is very pleasant, with a mild flavor. The service from iHerb was fast and efficient.

one of the best

Posted by ElenMarfel on Jun 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use even without yogurtmaker. Perfect product. I do really recommend it.

Yogourmet Yogurt Starter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

EN: It's an excellent product! I use it for making my homemade yogurt in yogurt maker. This yogurt has a very pleasant taste and light consistence, additionally the good fact that it contains probiotics. I mix it with strawberry jam, maple syrup or honey, add some dried berries and enjoy! RU: Отличный продукт для приготовления в йогурт мейкере. Получается очень воздушный и вкусный йогурт! Особенно радует тот факт, что он содержит пробиотики. Смешиваю его с клубничным вареньем, кленовым сиропом или медом, также добавляю сушеные ягоды.

Rico

Posted by Gabids on Oct 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Y Sabroso!... Muy fácil de utilizar. Su sabor es muy bueno, a yogurt real. Lo utlizamos en una máquina yogurtera eléctrica, en conjunto con una leche entera pasteurizada y crea un yogurt de una consistencia firme, tipo yogurt griego, como nos gusta. El plus es que posee probióticos. Lo seguiremos comprando.

완전 좋아요!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

잘 만들어지는데 Yogourmet, Freeze-Dried Yogurt Starter, 1 oz (30 g) 보단 좀 더 시큼한맛이 나면서 매력적인 맛이예요..~!

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent yogurt! Very tasty and nice

excellent product

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

With this product I'm sure my family will taste healthy diary products, free of preservatives, artificial colors and flavors.

Makes great Yogurt

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this to make my own yogurt for about a year. With 2% organic milk it makes wonderful plain yogurt. This way I have control over what is in my yogurt.

Great probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Expensive, but a good way to ensure you're getting the full range of probiotics in homemade yoghurt. By the way, I highly recommend the Yogoumet yoghurt maker too. You can make 2 quarts of yoghurt at a time. I've been using it for over a year and it's still working well.

Freeze Dried Yogurt Starter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product performs very well. I have had no problem with it. Also, I appreciated that it was delivered within a few days. I will certainly continue to order it. Carol Siempelkamp