Help

All vitamins should be so delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great way to eat vitamins and have a little morning treat aswell. It's difficult to just stick to the two gummy bears recommended, because they are very tasty. Only wish there was a version specifically for women's needs

Proud Grama

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I buy these vitamins for my two youngest grandchildren who just love them.They are two and three. They think its candy. What I love about these particular vitamins is that they are teeth friendly,not to mention gluten free and free of products like milk,eggs,soy or peanuts which is great in case of allergies.I also keep a bottle in my house to give to my other two grandchildren who are seven and ten, who live near me and stay overnight frequently They also love these vitamins. I highly recommend yum-v's mineral vitamins to all parents with children. It's a great product and insures you that they are getting the all proper nutrients no matter how they eat.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter loves this Jelly Bears multivitamin. Also it help increases her immunity. I mother's view, I think the price is reasonable with the ingredients. I like that it contains 100% vitamin D and C.

family favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Everyone in my family from kids to husband love these vitamins. It's never a battle getting them to remember to take them. I do wish the outside wasn't covered in sugar, but it's not enough to make me stop purchasing them.

Deliciosas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Parecen gominolas y los niños se las comen de maravilla

Me encantan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Vitaminas veganas para niños con forma y sabor a gominolas. Las recomiendo!

IDEAL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Acabo de recibir estas vitaminas en forma de gominolas.... y me las quitan de las manos... todo el mundo las quiere probar... están riquísimas.... espero que sean efectivas. Una forma de tomar vitaminas, sin tener que tragar esas pastillas enormes... ME ENCANTAN !!!

MUY RICAS

Posted by INMA24 on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Mi niño de 5 años todos los días me pide sus vitaminas. Le encantan. Genial poder darles vitaminas y que ellos las disfruten. Ya he pedido 2 botes más. Seguiré comprando.

Very tasty!

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love love love :)

Un auténtico vicio!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Estas gominolas están riquísimas! Saben como a naranja y aunque la dosis es limitada al ser vitaminas, yo cada mañana ya estaba esperando a tomar la siguiente! Repito seguro!

1 2