All vitamins should be so delicious

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great way to eat vitamins and have a little morning treat aswell. It's difficult to just stick to the two gummy bears recommended, because they are very tasty. Only wish there was a version specifically for women's needs

Proud Grama

Posted by 5437163399817075623 on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I buy these vitamins for my two youngest grandchildren who just love them.They are two and three. They think its candy. What I love about these particular vitamins is that they are teeth friendly,not to mention gluten free and free of products like milk,eggs,soy or peanuts which is great in case of allergies.I also keep a bottle in my house to give to my other two grandchildren who are seven and ten, who live near me and stay overnight frequently They also love these vitamins. I highly recommend yum-v's mineral vitamins to all parents with children. It's a great product and insures you that they are getting the all proper nutrients no matter how they eat.

MUY RICAS

Posted by INMA24 on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Mi niño de 5 años todos los días me pide sus vitaminas. Le encantan. Genial poder darles vitaminas y que ellos las disfruten. Ya he pedido 2 botes más. Seguiré comprando.

Very tasty!

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love love love :)

Un auténtico vicio!

Posted by 5140292164938177886 on Aug 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Estas gominolas están riquísimas! Saben como a naranja y aunque la dosis es limitada al ser vitaminas, yo cada mañana ya estaba esperando a tomar la siguiente! Repito seguro!

My daughter loves these

Posted by elenamyers on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

They Are great tasting and my daughter loves them. I do not have to beg her to take her vitamins she just gets them herself in the morning, I noticed that it helps her immune to stay strong and she does not get sick. Great product!!

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1504781 on Dec 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

U love the taste and I feel better after taking it.

IDEAL

Posted by 5715010738493648869 on Jul 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Acabo de recibir estas vitaminas en forma de gominolas.... y me las quitan de las manos... todo el mundo las quiere probar... están riquísimas.... espero que sean efectivas. Una forma de tomar vitaminas, sin tener que tragar esas pastillas enormes... ME ENCANTAN !!!

Vitamins

Posted by 4837649269040999049 on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good taste that my child loves. Have to keep him from eating more than two.

Me encantan

Posted by 4635078375564254747 on Jan 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Vitaminas veganas para niños con forma y sabor a gominolas. Las recomiendo!

1 2