Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Oct 06, 2012

These are very good. Very strong peppermint taste, not only do they taste good but they even work well if you have a cough to help suppress it. Will buy many more of these. Far better than lifesavers peppermint candies in taste and of course the ingredients are far healthier. This one is a winner.

My favorite mint.

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Aug 26, 2013

It really has that kick and punch to it that I love. I feel like it helps with the stomach issues and keeps me alert when I am sleepy.

Strong Peppermints

Posted by Reviewer2783568 on Feb 20, 2014

These wonderful drops are strong enough to open a stuffy nose! If you really love peppermint, these are for you!

Excellent

Posted by 5759922900782521018 on Feb 07, 2014

I love these mints. They are stronger than a starlight type of mint and have a much better taste than Altoids. I Thought they were a bit pricey when I ordered them but I think they are worth every cent now that I have tried them. Plus it really is a much bigger bag than you might think you would get for 13 OZ. Try them.... you will like them :-)

very minty

Posted by Ahpeng on Nov 10, 2012

taste is pretty strong. size of mint is bigger than that of the drops

Good!

Posted by 5575272714614664589 on Oct 27, 2016

I like the taste, I like how all natural ingredients are used. However, I feel like the size of the mints are a little too big and there's too much packaging waste that comes with each mint. I think it would be better if each candy was wrapped in biodegradable, sustainably sourced paper instead of plastic. This would be a more environmentally friendly option, and it would be more suited to the ethos of the company as well.

Superb taste!

Posted by odereviews on Sep 26, 2013

Great organic taste. Superb price & quality ratio. Surely gonna order more. If you are looking for hard candies, give these a go!

Peppermint Drops

Posted by 4637146270751513038 on Sep 12, 2013

These candies have an intense flavour, and are the only things keeping me awake at work. I appreciate that the candy doesn't really develop sharp edges like most hard candy do when eaten.

Buy these all the time

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Aug 29, 2013

my son has one after breakfast

Bons