Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are very good. Very strong peppermint taste, not only do they taste good but they even work well if you have a cough to help suppress it. Will buy many more of these. Far better than lifesavers peppermint candies in taste and of course the ingredients are far healthier. This one is a winner.

Strong Peppermints

Posted by Reviewer2783568 on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These wonderful drops are strong enough to open a stuffy nose! If you really love peppermint, these are for you!

My favorite mint.

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It really has that kick and punch to it that I love. I feel like it helps with the stomach issues and keeps me alert when I am sleepy.

Excellent

Posted by 5759922900782521018 on Feb 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love these mints. They are stronger than a starlight type of mint and have a much better taste than Altoids. I Thought they were a bit pricey when I ordered them but I think they are worth every cent now that I have tried them. Plus it really is a much bigger bag than you might think you would get for 13 OZ. Try them.... you will like them :-)

very minty

Posted by Ahpeng on Nov 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

taste is pretty strong. size of mint is bigger than that of the drops

Good!

Posted by 5575272714614664589 on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste, I like how all natural ingredients are used. However, I feel like the size of the mints are a little too big and there's too much packaging waste that comes with each mint. I think it would be better if each candy was wrapped in biodegradable, sustainably sourced paper instead of plastic. This would be a more environmentally friendly option, and it would be more suited to the ethos of the company as well.

My favourite candies

Posted by 5596955815658545167 on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love mint candies. So it was great to be able to find organic mint candies. They taste great! I will buy again.

Now that's a mint!

Posted by 5234282730153307737 on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

They're not overly sweet like starlight peppermints and some others, and they pack a punch of peppermint flavor. I love that they are organic, too. I use them as a treat, to freshen my breath if I can't brush after eating, and to calm my stomach. I always keep an extra bag on hand. Love 'em!

gluten free

Posted by 5109123557741363723 on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great

Love these!

Posted by SydneyL on Jan 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchase some every time I make an order. No other mints can compare.

1 2 3 4