This is NOT ginger candy! 0 ginger taste, the ingredients don't even list ginger at all!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No ginger, only useless candy here! UGH! What did I just put in my mouth? It's bland, it has 0 zest and even less ginger!!! This has no taste, it's pretty much a useless cavity-inducing, sugar/carb-filled candy with zero nutritional value and zero redemptive value so far as 'taste'! Not happy here at the deceptive marketing ploy of "Yummy Earth". I don't know what is hidden under "natural flavors", since this is not regulated by the FDA, all I know is this worthless candy that I need to spit out now doesn't taste good at all, and I see zero health benefits, just a candy that is likely to contribute to health problems. I guess the 1 star that I have to give goes to it being (hopefully, truly) "organic". This goes in the trash, I don't have anyone I hate enough to knowingly give them this (though I sent one to a friend thinking it was going to help his sciatica as per internet finds). Or I could save it for Halloween: there you go kids! The parents will be grateful: it's organic candy that the kids just won't eat.

Addictive

Posted by odereviews on Oct 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

First I wasn't fan of ginger candies, but these are excellent. Really addictive taste, and the bag last for a long time (if you don't chew the candies). Great price and quality ratio.

riquíiiiiiisimos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Me encantan estos caramelos. No son excesivamente dulces y su sabor a gengibre es estupendo. Repetiré seguro

Great Taste in a Little Drop

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just loved the Ginger Zest. It had a nice kick and dissolved nicely as well. I try to get all healthcare products from iHerb since it is the best price and quality. The provided customer service is by far the best anywhere on the internet.

Tasty.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Mild and tasty, sweet ginger.

Mixed feelings

Posted by MyDewHerb on Feb 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It does taste like ginger but very weird, It's hard to describe the taste of these candies. Most people did not like these.

so sweeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

They are small and the perfect size to keep a stash in your purse or desk drawer. I like them for an in-between refresher in the afternoon. They are also good for raspy throat/cough. They have a real ginger kick to them, are not too sweet, and taste natural.

1 2 3