Healthier organic yummy gummy.

Posted by msau99 on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Adults and children in the family all love these healthier organic gummy bears. Perfect sweet treats. Click on my username for more reviews! If you find this review helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Poor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I will not buy it anymore. It is better to use Pectin rather than Gelatin.

يوجد به جيلاتين من الخنزير

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

السلام عليكم يوجد به جيلاتين من الخنزير غير مناسب للمسلمين على حسب موقع الشركه نفسه Our Gummy Bears and Gummy Worms are not vegan and not kosher and are made on separate equipment than our other items as they achieve their magnificently bouncy texture from pork based gelatin.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Boughtit for my kid, but got addicted myself. Very good taste! All natural.

My kids love them.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice flavors and good size. Sometimes I have a bag of it myself.

Very Good

Posted by BestOrNothing on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very Good

a healthy alternative to HARIBO Bear ハリボーのクマさんが欲しい時に

Posted by lchchchiyo on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

love its handy packaging,cute bear shape(can't see significant diffrence from HARIBO's)and great ingredients choice but each gummies itself tastes a bit bland to me especially when you compare with the same flavours from their candy line, a lack of soureness i guess... ハリボーのくまさんグミ激似の外見に便利な個別包装、そしてオーガニックの原材料については文句なし、ただ3種のお味がちょっと似たり寄ったりかな…特に同社のキャンディーの同じフレーバーと比較すると酸味が控えめ、ある意味「あのキャンディーは酸っぱすぎた」と言う人にはよいのカモ。

Not what I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A little moorish ... I can definitely taste a saccharine type taste in these, not overly sweet.

My mistake, but still...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Im a vegan and accidentally bought these, and ate one of the snack packs. Why on earth do these contain gelatin, when they otherwise are so nature friendly? Do you find it nature friendly to put dead animals inside CANDY?! Sick

Taste

Posted by Doshia on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My little grandson won't eat them again. Didn't like the taste and also the Gummy Bears are too firm.