Great!

Posted by Reviewer2803352 on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very very taste!!! And all ingredients are organic, all our family loves these pops!!!

Yummy, just like the name

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These lollipops are so good. They have a ton of flavor and taste just like any store bought suckers...even better. And knowing they're organic really tops it off. Great product at a great price. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Great taste, perfect size

Posted by ghovland on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This Lollipoos are quite small, perfekt for the little ones in the family. And the big ones in the family likes them as well...

Even my husband likes it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2921516 on Sep 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband hates sweet things, but after trying this candy, he eats! My kids also loves it. Moreover, it has a USDA ORGANIC mark, I am more comfortable when I give a candy to my kids!

Very Good

Posted by BestOrNothing on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very Good

LOVE ON A STICK!

Posted by Reviewer3022289 on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

There is not much to say actually. These pops are DELICIOUS! And it's great to have a candy in the house that is natural and not doing any harm to your body. And you can't beat the price.

I LOVE THEM!

Posted by holahola on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are amazing! They taste SO good and helps me with my sweethunger after dinner. I've given some to my friends as well, and they love it to. Will order again wery soon!

Highly recommended!

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are fabulous. Great taste, great ingredients. Will buy again!

Delicious and safe ingredients!

Posted by Reviewer1747568 on Jun 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These lollipops (or suckers, as we call them) are wonderful. I don't let my son have artificial colouring, flavouring or preservatives, and I avoid corn syrup and other nasty sweeteners as much as possible. I am so happy I found these so that he doesn't always have to miss out when his cousins and friends are eating candy, but I still have the peace of mind knowing I'm not poisoning his body. They also taste so good that even my extremely-skeptical-of-anything-natural husband says they are delicious.

Lolipops

Posted by werych on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Each candy is individually packed. I bought them for my child. I tried a pop with water melon taste - would never guess the taste.