Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very very taste!!! And all ingredients are organic, all our family loves these pops!!!

Great taste, perfect size

Posted by ghovland on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This Lollipoos are quite small, perfekt for the little ones in the family. And the big ones in the family likes them as well...

Yummy, just like the name

Posted by healthydoesit on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These lollipops are so good. They have a ton of flavor and taste just like any store bought suckers...even better. And knowing they're organic really tops it off. Great product at a great price. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

BEST HARD CANDY EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'M Addicted to these! They're great. Friends taste them and order them too. I read that you can buy them at Walgreens now. That's great distribution, but they were much more enticing when they were a secret. Anyway, still delicious and very few calories. No guilt! I carry a dozen or so in my purse at all times.

Very Good

Posted by BestOrNothing on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very Good

Really great tasting natural sweets.Open my page for an exclusive offer for new customers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My kids love these, no reactions as the colours/flavours are natural. Also much cheaper buying on iherb than from Australia. Great tasting and huge packet.

Even my husband likes it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband hates sweet things, but after trying this candy, he eats! My kids also loves it. Moreover, it has a USDA ORGANIC mark, I am more comfortable when I give a candy to my kids!

LOVE ON A STICK!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

There is not much to say actually. These pops are DELICIOUS! And it's great to have a candy in the house that is natural and not doing any harm to your body. And you can't beat the price.

mmm!

Posted by Strelka on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

dažādas garšas, veiksmīgs pirkums

Very tasty.

Posted by lipo4ka on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The world's sweetest candy!