Help

Great Flavor and Peanut Oil Free!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many cashews before finding these and think they have the best flavor of any. We've bought them month after month and have had just a couple of times when they didn't taste right, but iHerb was great about taking the return. My other reason for using this brand is because they are a "Peanut Free" facility. My husband was not able to have cashews all his life with his peanut allergy, since many cashews are roasted in peanut oil. He loves these nuts and can't get enough of them. However, I think the price is a bit high. But I will keep buying them.

pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

not very fresh

Sea Salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like these chasew nuts, but the taste was not suuuper good. I have tasted better sea salt before.

great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

these are greats and full of health benefits!

I just wish they made the bag bigger

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We do raw, unadulterated cashews usually, but these are done really well with light sea salt. They were gobbled up by the kids and myself in a day.

Great Roasted Cashews!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cashews are my FAVORITE nuts and these Yumnuts are delicately seasoned and then roasted slowly without oil. The cashews and flavor come together to create something truly amazing!

norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good

Tasty and very fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the most tastiest and freshest cashews I ever purchased.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

but I've tasted better ...

Huge disappointment; will not order again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Our family LOVES cashews. So when we dug into this bag and had to spit them out, needless to say, we were totally disappointed. Did we get a bad batch? Are they just bad-tasting? I don't know but I do know we are never ordering these again. At best, they are very mediocre-tasting. Too salty. Bland. Ugh. Such a disappointment!