Help

Too Good!

Posted by MikeMember on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are one of the best nut snacks I've ever tasted. If you like cashews & coconut and enjoy a sweet treat from time to time, these are highly recommended. The only drawback is that they don't last very long because they are too good!!!

Coconut crazy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love these ones! I am a big fan of coconut and nuts. This combination with chasew and coconut was sooo good.

These are Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the crunch and texture of the toasted coconut on these. I let my friend try and she loved it so much I got her a bag. So good, I could eat one bag by myself.

Nice tasting cashew nuts with a mild coconut flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very nice cashew nuts with a mild coconut flavor. Not too sweet just perfect. Can be very addictive. A good snack.

Absolutely YUM.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This combines my two favorites together: coconut and cashews. I swear this stuff is amazing, except it is a tad bit sweet. Love it though!

Yummy nuts!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These nuts are soo good! The nuts themselves are of great quality, and the subtle sweet taste of coconut complements the cashew taste well. Highly recommended!

Super Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

What a great snack! These are crunchy and just a bit sweet. The coconut flavor is just right.

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic!

Yummy!

Posted by eatpraylove on Apr 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really liked the taste of these! They tasted fresh, and I like that they come in a ziplock bag. I had them with me on a road trip and they lasted for about a week. The ingredient list is very natural, the only thing I would change is less sugar/sweetener (although they're nice as a sweet treat and contain no refined sugars, which is a plus). I'll probably repurchase sometime soon.

tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it tastes good. I like the sweeet coconut flavor

1 2