kicks butt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this combination of ingredients kicks butt. when i feel a cold or flu coming on i dose heavily with this as well as other herbal products to avoid getting sick. ignore limitations on the label and use more of the product!

Best Immune Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Zand's herbal Insure tincture for years. It is the one tried and true remedy when I am around people with colds or flu. It is very affective! I highly recommend this above all other herbal combinations.

A staple of our winter arsenal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We wouldn't be without this product and take it all season. Much better tasting than the other brands we have tried and especially for all it contains.

Won't Be Without It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Zand Insure Herbal Immune Support is a staple in my illness fighting regime. It has done a great job knocking out colds and flu over the years. Generally, I take it as soon as I notice clear signs of oncoming illness, however, I have taken it once after the flu had settled in and it also knocked that out for me. It's an exceptional blend of illness fighting ingredients. I just wish they would bring back the organic version. I prefer to buy organic whenever I can, especially for items like this.

Clears sinuses immediately and boosts immune system.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have used this for years - never without it - a staple in medicine cabinet - great for travel to different climates.

Zand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product, just started using it and hope i get the benefits out of it. You need to use the product as described to improve immune system in your body.

immune support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Originally got this as a preventative med for after surgery. Since then I've used it on various occasions at the onset of cold symptoms -within 3 days I'd feel 100% better!

H.C. Cary

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for over 25 yrs. iHerb has the best quality and price. I have not had a cold since.

Tom Key

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good product for immune maintenance, and for onset of flue or cold.

susie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

perfect daily wellness support for the family member who won't swallow pills!!

1 2