Immune support

Posted by Reviewer3256391 on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years and years. It really helps the allergies in my family. It shortens the length of sicknesses that try to come at us and has kept us healthy when everyone around us is coughing and hacking. When fighting something off we take it pretty high-- 1/2 tsp four times a day. Great product

A must for your medicine cabinet

Posted by Reviewer1694767 on Mar 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product. Taking it with the first signs of a cold generally wards it off. Also effective for allergies, sinus, and other lung or head afflictions. As with all goldenseal, be sure to take for only 10 days as it can deplete vit B's.

Best I've found for colds..Zand Insure

Posted by Reviewer1109152 on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product with really great results for about 15 years. It combines herbs to stimulate the immune system. I sometimes I can actually feel it working. I take it up to every couple of hours when hit with a bad cold. Best not to use more than a 2 week period at a time because the immune system stimulation diminishes.

Insure'ance for winter woes!

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Would not live the winter without protecting my family by using this product. We love it! The taste is so much better than other brands!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3232077 on Nov 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this product every time I feel I'm getting a cold or sore throat. Knocks it out right away! I haven't had a full-blown cold in almost a year.

Excellent wellness support

Posted by Reviewer2058569 on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Whenever my children begin to feel ill and since they are so young and cannot swallow pills, I give them 1/2 dose of this (more effective than the children's) twice a day with juice and none of them ever become infected or have prolonged illnesses. Before Zand Insure, my children (6 of them) were prone to viral infections because of allergies, and we could be sick most of a year passing things around. No more!!! Thank you Zand!

Has worked for years

Posted by Reviewer1243008 on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Zand Insure is something I use when I have the a possible sniffle coming up. I follow instructions and take it once or twice to ward off the sniffle and it is effective.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1705774 on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this for years.

coldfree

Posted by Reviewer1375001 on Apr 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good product I use it all year round.