I think it's not working

Posted by Reviewer3337772 on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I' ve used two bottles for my kids, but they gets cold every two weeks..

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2447529 on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The kids like it. I mix it with their juice.

Helps prevent colds

Posted by Reviewer2508001 on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't use this product everyday (as it's rather expensive). But when I sense that my 3-year old daughter may get sick, e.g. sneezes a lot or she is around other sick kids, I will give her a dose. Each time this seems to have prevented her from catching a cold, or shortened the duration/severity of her cold.

My kids love this and it works!!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It is supposed to taste like raspberry but my kids say it tastes like caramel. My 3yr old nags me for it throughout the day and my fussy 9yr old enjoys it. It also works - we are in the grip of a winter full of wierd and wonderful new viruses (including the bird flu) and yet using this and liquid garlic, (hand sanitiser too) my children are all virus free and have been throughout the winter. One negative - its a very small bottle and doesnt last long.

My son loves it

Posted by Reviewer3325921 on Mar 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started using this while my son was in daycare and always getting sick. It seemed to help keep him healthy ,or at least shorten any illness. He recently was the only one in the house to not catch a cold. I use it for 5-7 days before or after exposure to people with colds or places where he usually would get sick from such as starting school or playgrounds. He loves the taste and doesn't mind taking it like the medicine when he is sick.

Great health benefit

Posted by Reviewer1458989 on Sep 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Appears to work well with my son. We looked around for several immunity medicine and this seems to work. So far, my son has not had a cold or serious illness since taking it...

helps with winter snuffles

Posted by Reviewer1351982 on Mar 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have 2 daughters one is 15 months the other is almost 3 they both love the flavor of these drops and I have no problems getting the to take this product. It also really helps to keep away the winter snuffles.

Good for the whole family

Posted by Reviewer1184329 on Sep 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for years for my whole family. Unlike the adult version, it is alcohol free, and it tastes good enough to put directly on the tongue. This is the first thing I pull off the shelf when someone is threatening to get a cold or the flu. Gotta love it!

tried for 1 week

Posted by Reviewer2426904 on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my 3 year old get a cold every week from nusery, i tried this for one week and he got a full on cold again, not effective, waste of money, and he did not like taste!!!

A staple in our family.

Posted by 5473186130802815585 on Apr 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a great one to have throughout the winter months. It helps to fortify your childs' immune system throughout the yucky flue seasons. My daughter likes the taste which goes a looong way to being a winner for us too.

1 2 3