Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It helps to relieve my minor sore throats.

Richard Ward

Posted by Reviewer3090921 on Jun 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These zinc lozenges work very well. They make my dry throat feel better in no time. And I love the lemon flavor. Not a big fan of cherry and menthol. so the lemon is a great option.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2618090 on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take these when I feel a cold coming on, and during a cold as well (along with extra C and probiotics). I take several each day, sometimes as often as every thiry minutes. Soothes the pain of a sore throat and I swear they shorten the duration of the cold.

Zand Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Jan 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A good product to help abort a sore throat that's coming on. It's the zinc that does the trick.

Nice Flavor.

Posted by Reviewer2657132 on Dec 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Glad to see a product without suger which is counter productive for your immune system.

Love these

Posted by tinatherese on Dec 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They are great. My kids can't tolerate lollies, so I give them one of these as a treat every now and then, they love them:)

taste good and healthy

Posted by 5521214252994360588 on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good to keep in your handbag in case you feel a sniffle coming on and in case someone is ill near you - build up the immune system on the go !

Zinc Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1390472 on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Unable to obtain these lozenges in my small town I went to your website and was so happy to see them listed. They are great when you are coming down with the flu or a cold, shortens the time you are down. Thank you for your very fast delivery service S Clark

Yuck

Posted by Reviewer2747395 on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not tasty - and it's like a film on them. The one with elderberry is OK

Neccasry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is something I use all year round. My mother loves by this product. She also by this zinc from iherb.

1 2 3 4