Help

The Best Throat Lozenges Available

Posted by MichaelFromCanada on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I work in a call center, and these are the only throat lozenges that provide me with reliable, natural relief from sore throat. I've tried a number of other throat lozenges and they're either too "chemically," too sweet (the natural brown rice syrup sweetener in Zand's lozenges has a much lower glycemic index than regular white sugar or even raw cane sugar) or plain ineffective. Zand's menthol lozenges are simply the best.

Just as expected

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These were very good drops with a cooling menthol effect. Worked well for coughs and colds. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

The best cough drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I hate high sugar cough drops and these are the best. And the menthol is wonderful for opening up nasal passages. I keep them in stock for all seasons.

I do not like the taste of these

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I prefer Ricola's. The taste is not very pleasant to me. They are not very strong. They help decongest a bit from the inside out. My sore throat is gone so not sure if it would have helped with that. I will not repurchase these.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps relieve cough smoker

The best cough drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very effective, tastes great, and no sketchy ingredients. Definitely something to stock up on for the next time you get a cough.

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are the tastiest mentholated cough drops I've tried. Seem to have reduced my urge to cough.

Great for my allergies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The fact that they are sweetened with rice syrup is a big plus. I have food allergies so the ingredients are right for me. They keep my sinus clear.

Great For Singers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use these lozenges to moisten my throat when I sing. They're great!

Lise