Help

from Lithuania

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good, taste also is good, just for kids is a bit too strong taste. Helps when is first symptoms of sick

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are the best lozenges I have ever tasted!

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My boy loves these and has been eating them regularly for three or so months now. The ingredients are far superior than most throat candies and lozenges, and the price is low as well. I only wish that they would come with 50 or more per bag!

tastes good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

tastes good and no refined sugar or corn syrup!

Tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use these lozenges every night to help keep my throat moist so I don't cough.

Zest for ZAND

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for both health and taste

Bitter Taste

Posted by pickier-than-thou on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Everything was nice except the bitterness - it tasted like orange peel, not fruit. I prefer the elderberry flavor by far.

意外撿到寶! what a surprise!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

為了湊金額而選購,被產品說明提到的"100%每日维生素C和含真正的鲜橙"吸引,看評論似乎也不賴,就半信半疑地買了...好好吃!!!不是人工香精的味道,非常自然,不死甜/酸,一切都剛剛好,完美! 媽媽從昨天開始喉嚨就有點發炎和有點痰,今天想說這個有含維他命C就吃了,結果居然就好了!!!??不曉得是不是真的跟這糖果有關,但我覺得85%有可能! 原本還覺得這價錢才15小顆偏貴,現在真心覺得產品說明應該是講真的!感覺挖到寶,必須回購。 Unexpected shopping, attracted to the description “100% Daily Vitamin C & With Real Orange” and good reviews, then I purchased it. OMG! It really tastes awesome, not artificial flavoring, not too sweet nor too sour. Everything is just perfect. Loving it. Yesterday my mom has got sore throat. Then this afternoon after she took one candy, the pain just gone!? Amazing! Could not sure if it is truly because of this candy, but it could be possible (85%). Anyway personally highly recommended, I’ll definitely buy again.

Get a constant Big Discooount!!Click on the button (green link)

Posted by DISCOOUNT BUTTON on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I give it for children one a day. To keep them healthy on flu season. We also use other vitamins. I give it because of zinc. Zinc helps to fight with viruses. It is also important for growing children especially boys. 🎁 🎁🎁Visit my page (green link) and see all benefits you can get. If you think my review is helpful I kindly ask you to click 'yes'.

Flu season