Feel better! It's only one week!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a gentle cleanse and is a great way to get introduced to the idea... It's only a week long, but I do always feel a significant difference after cleansing for even just one week. Reliable and I've been using it for years.

Rich, Illinois

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A very sensible approach to cleansing as compared to others, more reasonably priced, and very effective.

zand's quick cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i love this product and this is the fastest shipping

Allergic To Milk Thistle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Turns out I'm allergic to Milk Thistle which is a primary part of this (and many other) cleanses. I almost had to go to the ER, not good. Should probably consider posting more prevelant warnings about such allergies.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Cleanses your body. Helps with inflammation from arthritis. So much energy. And I Herb has an excellent price on the product.

I wanted a nice gentle cleanse

Posted by Rena61 on Jul 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This did not disappoint. I took this while I was working, and no problems. There are enough for a second cleanse I will be using in a few more months. I'm so glad I did not have any problems with this and working at the same time.

zand quick cleanse program

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Arrived within 3 days excellent product!!

I can recommend this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I do not know for sure if the product has helped, but I very much think so. At any rate I am feeling well after having used the product for one week. I only can recommend to try this.