Help

x-massy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i like this tea, somehow reminds me a bit about christmas too because spices in it.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you're fond of ginger (and lots of it) you might like it! I like the tin though.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tea is okey, but nothing more. I personally find it a bit nausious after half a cup of it.

So yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When I first opened this tin I was overwhelmed by the delicious smell of the tea. Surprisingly, the strong fragrance is translated to a delicate, energising tea. Definitely a favourite from Zhena's

Love it!

Posted by Janickeskitchen on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you like coconut you will love this tea!

A lot of coconut!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really coconutty - sweet, I guess this tea is really a summer tea (maybe worth a try in winter when you're missing lazy summer days). This is not an autumn tea, but it is good.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice tea! Just remember to brew long enough otherwise the coconut taste will not come through

New taste for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great!!! I have had many different Zhena's teas, but this is the first time for coconut chai and it is delicious as I expected. I do like the fact that you can get a really good flavour from a tea bag, because usually I prefer loose tea!

Fabulous Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you like Chai tea this is the best besides making it from scratch yourself. The flavor has just the right amount of spice to make it super nice and I love the velvety texture. Highly recommended.

So good!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorite Chai teas.

1 2 3