Help

Interesting selection

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked this interesting selection to taste more teas of this brand. Won't tell that all of they are fantastic, but everyone has it own herbal, special, delicious and enjoyable taste. Somewhere weak, somewhere strong and memorable. Этот чай мне можно сказать понравился. К тому же возможность попробовать больше чая этой марки мне очень импонировала. Не скажу, что все чаи восхительны, каждый чай вкусен по особенному - по-травянному.)

Good

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great taste

Exelent tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love all of them.

Fabulous teas!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Zhena's Gypsy teas are the best!! And this is a great way to try a few different ones.

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

GOOD

Good tea for a good value.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a nice set. Zhena's Gypsy Teas are mostly on the lighter-tasting side but still have a lot of flavor, which I like. The only one here I have yet to try is the chamomile, but I enjoy the other three.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

nice but not too much for that price

Too weak for my taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I thought it was an interesting selection, and I am limited to herbal teas due to a cleanse. I have only tried the Fire Light Chai so far, and am sorry to say that it does not compare to the other herbal chais I use. I will certainly try the other three flavors, but so far, no good.