Sceptical at first, now a favorite!

Posted by eiriha on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When I first opened the box and brewed my first cup I was a bit sceptical about the taste. Halfway trough the box I knew I had a new green tea favorite! Zhena's teas are all great tasting, and I like that they are fair trade, and that they state how much caffein per serving. The boxes they come in are beautiful as well!

0 flavor, no taste: like drinking water!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has no taste! I usually let my unflavored organic green tea steep only 1 min and it's very strong but I let this tea steep over 4 minutes and still no taste and no odor! There is only a very faint scent inside the can. Considering all the pungent spices, this is not normal. (Expiry date less than 1 year away: August 2012; maybe the company misjudged here?) One dollop of my Mychelle Pumpkin Cleanser is much more fragrant than this tea. A waste of money. I won't bother trying the other flavors that I had in my wish list. I emailed iHerb to return this for credit but got no reply. :(

Vincent Scarpino

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like buying from these wonderful people very prompt with there service and very fresh product. Thanks for a great job. Vince

Coconut Chai

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

All my friends love it.

ok...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

did not care much for this one. Strange mix of flavours, a disharmony in tastes.

Best Green Tea Ever!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best green tea I've ever had. It tastes like a green light chai with the essence of vanilla and coconut. Absolutely wonderful! (I put it in the freezer after I've brewed it so it's cold). Tastes really, really good!

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the flavor of this tea. A great way to treat yourself to something special.

Really good

Posted by matsir on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Has an intense favour! Tastes good!

Great Tasting Healthy Tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband & I love this Healthy Green Coconut Chai Tea as it tastes great without milk and is a more slimming option than our latte coffee.

My favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my all time favorite tea. My local store used to carry it and I was so disappointed when the stopped. Very happy to find that I can order it from iHerb!

1 2