Запах райского сада///Smell of the Garden of Eden

Posted by --Irka-- on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Покупала в подарок любимой теще. Коробочка пришла целая - приятно взять в руки. Открыли все вместе - запах разнесся по всей кухне-мы очутились в райском саду! Натуральная чайная роза!!! ВОСТОРГ!!! И сам чай вкусный, насыщенный, хорошего качества. В России аналогов я не встречала.Советую и на подарки и себе. Любите себя - радуйтесь аромату!/// Buy a gift loved his mother. The box came a whole - it's nice to pick up. They opened it all together - the smell echoed throughout the kitchen, we found ourselves in the Garden of Eden! Natural tea rose! JOY! And the tea delicious, rich, good quality.   In Russia, I do not vstrechala.Sovetuyu analogues and for gifts and yourself. Love yourself - enjoy your fragrance

zhena's gypsy rose loose tea tin

Posted by 5541402565477915987 on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i only bought for the tin.... which i love... but the tea is horrible

Good as present

Posted by Reviewer2785855 on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great for the present. I presented for my parents and they liked it very much

great tea

Posted by Reviewer1386085 on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great tea

The best tea

Posted by Reviewer1116247 on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tea is just awesome! I'm going to buy more :) The scent of rose is overwhelming, in a positive way!

제껀 향이 거의 없더라구요.

Posted by Reviewer1645988 on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

장미차 좋아해서 기대했는데..이건 뭐..보통 얼그레이보다 향이 덜나고 오히려 스트레이트에 가까워요. 제꺼만 그런가..하니앤손스 플라워티는 정말 향긋하고 좋았는데.ㅠ

Strong rose taste

Posted by ViolaHolmgren on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I rarely find rose teas that actually taste like rose but this one is great. Awesome with soy milk.

Great taste and smell!

Posted by darlingnovember on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was first a little sceptic about this product, because I typically don't like rose scents. But I really, really love this tea!! Even though it has a pretty strong rose scent, it doesn't bother me at all, I actually like it! It has become my favorite tea!

Simply beautiful

Posted by Reviewer3058980 on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best rose tea I've ever tasted. The rose tastes natural---in no way chemical or overwhelming. I love the flavor of rose and have been searching for just the perfect tea to unwind with. This is it. Beautiful scent, beautiful taste.

Very fragrant

Posted by Reviewer2974532 on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very sensual tea, nearly perfume-like scent. I like to sweeten it by adding a bit stevia and then a splash of milk. Delicious.

1 2