The BEST face wash I've ever used...and it has another unexpected benefit!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this face wash for a couple of years now because I find it really refreshing, cleansing and skin caring. Everything anyone could want from a face wash right?...well, another awesome benefit is I've noticed I get the ultimate shaves after washing my face with this face wash. No other face wash gave me this benefit! Now I literally won't ever use another face wash because I love the closer, smoother shaves I get after using this face wash. Just awesome, can't recommend it highly enough! PS A tiny dab goes a long, long way!!

My new favorite face wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful face wash. It does have a minty smell, which is natural and that I enjoy. If you are really sensitive to mint, this may not be the fragrance free product for you. It's helped my skin a great deal, and feels great.

Execellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this instead of my husband, he didn't like the smell and the cooling tingling feeling of mint. I rather like it, especially for summer days. Cleans very well and balances oily skin.

Refreshing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used this face wash myself but it's a favorite with my teenage boys.

For those who love really strong mint!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Extremely minty, helps to wake up.

Best I have found for my husband

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered several different brands of men's face cleanser for my husband. He likes this Zia product the best for cleansing and price point.