Help

Not sure if it helps for the price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The serum is supposed to trap in moisture and help dry skin. I did not like how it felt on my skin. It felt a tiny bit sticky after application. All products are different and I know every one is different in their preferences. Also, it is an expensive product. My skin as been super dry and flaky lately and I bought 8 of the ZIA products (day moisturizer, night moisturizer, ultimate moisture, Citrus night creme, eye creme, toner, and repair serum, & cleansing mousse) to use as a comlete regimen so all the botanicals would complement each other and not clash. I don't know if this has helped or not as I didn't see much change, my skin got less dry for a day or two but then later got dry and flaky again. With this winter being super cold, it took a toll on my skin, so I have mixed reviews on this. I'm sure it helps, but, don't expect dramatic results. I also dislike that some of the products I purchased contain unhealthy parabens which are nt good for you. If I had wanted those, I could have bought any department store brand.

Deep Moisture Repair Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My favorite product! Will keep ordering. Also, want to mention the first bottle that was sent leaked all the product out before I received, and your firm replaced immediately. I appreciate the great service. Thank you!