A bit too heavy for oily skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy the Zia naturals line, but found this enzyme mask quite heavy and oily. It was difficult to remove and left a residue. I feel the Zia pumpkin mask is more suited for use on oily skin.

review for Zia Natural Skincare, Fresh Papaya

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product works miracles on my skin. I'm 45 and the cells don't turn over as fast- this product takes all the dead skin cells off. It makes my skin look significantly younger and helps with wrinkles

Helps with scars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

With consistent use, I've noticed it help diminish my scars in only a few months.

Enzyme exfoliation - most gentle, yet effective exfoliation process I have ever used!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the exfoliation strategy & effectiveness of this product! It also uses organically grown, non-GMO derived, Papaya for its enzyme content to help exfoliate skin. [FYI - much of Hawaiian Papaya (used in many topical & oral Papaya-containing products) is now grown or cross-contaminated with potentially cell damaging GMO's] This mask is extremely gentle (vs. harsh scrubs, especially w/o enzymes) but effective at exfoliating the skin. Great for helping to keep pores clear & to help minimize ingrown hairs. Denver, CO.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this mask for a few years now, and the price on iherb is considerably less than retail. This is fantastic mask. I use it at night after washing my face and leave it on overnight. In the morning, I only need to rinse with warm water and my face feels extremely smooth and moisturized. Highly recommend this product.

Fresh Papaya

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! Have used Zia for many years and love being able to order online vs waiting for the retail store to receive product.