A bit too heavy for oily skin

Posted by Reviewer2702734 on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy the Zia naturals line, but found this enzyme mask quite heavy and oily. It was difficult to remove and left a residue. I feel the Zia pumpkin mask is more suited for use on oily skin.

review for Zia Natural Skincare, Fresh Papaya

Posted by Reviewer3352777 on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product works miracles on my skin. I'm 45 and the cells don't turn over as fast- this product takes all the dead skin cells off. It makes my skin look significantly younger and helps with wrinkles

Helps with scars

Posted by Reviewer1819395 on Jan 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

With consistent use, I've noticed it help diminish my scars in only a few months.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2745898 on Oct 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this mask for a few years now, and the price on iherb is considerably less than retail. This is fantastic mask. I use it at night after washing my face and leave it on overnight. In the morning, I only need to rinse with warm water and my face feels extremely smooth and moisturized. Highly recommend this product.

Enzyme exfoliation - most gentle, yet effective exfoliation process I have ever used!

Posted by Reviewer1602584 on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the exfoliation strategy & effectiveness of this product! It also uses organically grown, non-GMO derived, Papaya for its enzyme content to help exfoliate skin. [FYI - much of Hawaiian Papaya (used in many topical & oral Papaya-containing products) is now grown or cross-contaminated with potentially cell damaging GMO's] This mask is extremely gentle (vs. harsh scrubs, especially w/o enzymes) but effective at exfoliating the skin. Great for helping to keep pores clear & to help minimize ingrown hairs. Denver, CO.

Fresh Papaya

Posted by Reviewer1038043 on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! Have used Zia for many years and love being able to order online vs waiting for the retail store to receive product.