US

4.7
Based on 2,929 Ratings
2,406
Posted on Apr 20, 2022
Excellent! Add it for my protein drink!

I always look for organic cacao powder to add into my protein drink - it mix well with my protein drink. Besides, this cacao powder is very cost effective and the quality is good. It’s sugar free and the ingredients are pure, suitable for keto diet and health concern people!

d9e0bac6-48cc-49ab-8d6c-702df004227f

The warmest and the most comforting! A cozy cup of the healthy (Non-dairy) hot chocolate in this cold, snowy weather❄️🥶 Who need that right now! 🍫☕️ Raw cacao is full of health benefits being exceptionally rich in antioxidants that help reduce oxidative stress and inflammation. So you can enjoy the taste of chocolate without the guilt!⁠ All you need is a few cups of unsweetened almond milk @earthsown (or whichever type of milk you prefer), a dash of maple syrup @costcofindscanada and raw cacao powder @zintnutrition . Add a sprinkle of cinnamon @ladrogheria1880 and cacao nibs @zintnutrition for some extra warmth 🥰

012692ad-085e-4b9e-b9ac-0a0ecfc1fe06
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I contacted Zint before buying this product because I had concerns about cadmium levels, they emailed me back and said that it was tested and found to be lower that the prop65 California levels, even tho, I'm still taking caution and using it just occasionally, great cacao powder by the way !

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I always go back to this product. It’s well priced and not too expensive. I like the taste. It isn’t too bitter compared to some other a o. I use it in my smoothies, oatmeal, and also to make chocolate bars at home. I like all the health benefits that cacao brings. I find that it does wonders for my skin in the summer to protect against the sun. I find I am getting fewer sun burns and my skin stays much more hydrated. Maybe it’s the vitamin E? I will always be stocked up on this product no matter what. It’s always available and on stock too!

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I LOVE this stuff! I have read how good cacao is for the body and had tried the cacao bits for a while until I ended up cracking my two teeth on the bits unfortunately, so the cacao powder is my only source now. They say it is a better antioxidant than wine or blueberries! I put a teaspoon in each each of coffee along with raw milk, and it's delicious!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I always purchased Sunfood cacao powder. But, when i tried this, I noticed difference immediately. Taste of this is little much bitter, what means more pure nutritients. I am drinking it with the water, one glass of water and one teaspoon of the cacao powder. Regulary, at the mornings and evenings. Also using it in the smoothies. My energy trough the day is on the higher level. My sleep improved too.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Very delicious. Usually use to make hot chocolate or muffins. Cacao better than processed cocoa powder as it retains more antioxidants.. I store it in a little jam jar so easier to use. Finishing up a bag quite quickly and will probably repurchase soon.

2d517490-295d-4a17-b12d-f3cafef2f690
littlepig
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Once open the bag, I smell its freshness! First time making cacao mixed nuts cookies, it smells like heaven and taste VERY good! Excellent product!

a1981329-3902-4616-9cc4-fcd5f388bc1b
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Amazing cacao! I did a good research before I bought this. I like the quality, taste and also the packaging that is good quality as well. It has a very good benefit for health and I use it everyday mixing with other healthy ingredients and add to my diet. I definitely recommend this cacao.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

This is a delicious, rich, strong, organic cacao - exactly the way I like it. I use cacao daily in a bulletproof style coffee that I add a number of superfoods to and this gives me my daily dose of dark chocolate. I've tried a number of brands, but this is a favorite as far as flavor goes. I'm a big fan of the Zint brand in general for purity and quality at a reasonable price.