Fantastic Conditioner!

Posted by 5223865466829382124 on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love how soft this makes my hair feel. Definitely the best that I have come across. I am going to stick with this conditioner and the Zion Adama Clay Shampoo for a long while!

I had already bought and liked the shampoo...

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

...so despite the slightly higher-than-usual cost, I got the conditioner too. Unlike a lot of these super-natural conditionbers, this one actually works - it untangles the knots in my hair and leaves it silky and smooth and fragrant.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1092615 on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this and the conditioner. I can go longer between shampoos, and my fine hair has much more body. I highly recommend this.

My Favorite Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2545341 on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I picked up a sample size, and fell in love. I have fine, short to med length hair, and it never weighs my hair down. It's a bit on the strong aromatic side, nice small just strong, but the smell doesn't remain much at all once dry.

nice conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2190511 on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It works for my long hair and it's not too light or too heavy.

Clay conditioner

Posted by 5671941760509610224 on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff, but you don't need much!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2342210 on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked this, kept my hair from getting frizzy.

Moisturises

Posted by oliews on Jul 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I thought that their shampoo was quite drying. But when I started using this conditioner along when my old one ran out, it really gives a smooth feel to my hair. My hair is sooo much manageable now; less tangles. I like this conditioner, but not the shampoo cause it feels drying... but at this price I think I will try out other conditioners around first. Also I find it a bit hard to spread, even though I dispensed quite a lot of product onto my hand. Maybe because I have medium to long hair. Btw my hair is oily at roots but dry at ends type.

clean scalp and waterfall

Posted by 5459189965242397267 on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Finally I understand what is so call clean scalp and silky hair like waterfall...

Great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3061873 on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works well on my fine hair along with the shampoo.

1 2