Fantastic Conditioner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love how soft this makes my hair feel. Definitely the best that I have come across. I am going to stick with this conditioner and the Zion Adama Clay Shampoo for a long while!

I had already bought and liked the shampoo...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

...so despite the slightly higher-than-usual cost, I got the conditioner too. Unlike a lot of these super-natural conditionbers, this one actually works - it untangles the knots in my hair and leaves it silky and smooth and fragrant.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this and the conditioner. I can go longer between shampoos, and my fine hair has much more body. I highly recommend this.

My Favorite Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I picked up a sample size, and fell in love. I have fine, short to med length hair, and it never weighs my hair down. It's a bit on the strong aromatic side, nice small just strong, but the smell doesn't remain much at all once dry.

nice conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It works for my long hair and it's not too light or too heavy.

Clay conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff, but you don't need much!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked this, kept my hair from getting frizzy.

Gentle but softening

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is not heavy - my hair is soft and doesn't need as frequent shampooing. I use the companion Ancient Minerals Shampoo Original and am very satisfied. Both appear to be quite free of harmful chemicals and quite gentle.

Moisturises

Posted by oliews on Jul 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I thought that their shampoo was quite drying. But when I started using this conditioner along when my old one ran out, it really gives a smooth feel to my hair. My hair is sooo much manageable now; less tangles. I like this conditioner, but not the shampoo cause it feels drying... but at this price I think I will try out other conditioners around first. Also I find it a bit hard to spread, even though I dispensed quite a lot of product onto my hand. Maybe because I have medium to long hair. Btw my hair is oily at roots but dry at ends type.

clean scalp and waterfall

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Finally I understand what is so call clean scalp and silky hair like waterfall...

1 2