You will not be dissapointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have medium oily scalp. I have to wash my hair at least every 2 days, have been growing out my natural hair free of dyes etc for about a year. I have used many products ranging from $60 a bottle to drug store brands. My dad bought this and I used it since I was all out of my shampoo. I have to say my hair has never felt to bouncy and shiny in my entire life. I have strangers comment on how shiny my hair is. Buy this! It is amazing, I stock up now so I never run out this is the only shampoo in our house and the best thing is it never gets to that point where my hair is 'used' to it every time I wash my hair it is same bouncy and clean~!

Adds body and shine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Most SLS shampoos make my scalp itch, and most SLS-free ones dont clean well. This one lathers nicely, cleans well and leaves hair nicely conditioned without making my fine hair limp. Will repurchase.

My Favorite Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I picked up a sample size, and fell in love. I have fine, short to med length hair, and it never weighs my hair down. It's a bit on the strong aromatic side, nice small just strong, but the smell doesn't remain much at all once dry. I do not leave it on long for my fine hair, but for thicker or dryer hair, you can leave it on longer.

I love this shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite shampoo. My whole family uses it. It smells great, it lathers up really well. My fine hair feels really clean and silky and full of body. My scalp doesn't itch or break out with this like other shampoos tend to. I like that the ingredients are clean and natural and still very effective. Other shampoos that lather up using chemicals will irritate my scalp and most other natural shampoos just don't clean very well and my hair feels weighed down and greasy. This clay/minerals shampoo doesn't over-strip my hair and I don't have to use very much so it lasts a long time. I love the conditioner too and I don't need to use very much of it either for my hair to be soft and detangled. I have a hard time finding a shampoo that I like and I'm always trying different brands, but I've been sticking with this one for a couple of years now since I found it. Every so often I will try something else but I keep coming back to this one. My husband is very allergic to perfume-like smells even if they are organic or natural and he can use this shampoo without his eyes watering or swelling up. He loves this shampoo too.

best product ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

LOVE IT

Nice Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice product with good smell, but a bit expensive compared with BWC products. I'm a fan of BWC products, i bought this just because i wanna try something new. It's fine, but will buy BWC next time.

Shiny, smooth, and clean scalp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have very oily scalp and been looking for a HG shampoo. I encountered a Japanese clay shampoo once and looked up for clay shampoo in iHerbs, which resulted in Zion Health Adama shampoo. I decided to buy when I saw a reasonable price and good review. I was a bit skeptical with the comment of 'shiny' hair, but I got to say, I got many compliment on my hair! My scalp is no longer as oily as before, and I have had around 7-8 use. I love this hair shampoo and sure will spread the words.

Clay shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love love love! My hair stays fuller longer. Scalp doesn't get the nasty buildup.

Great shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works well on my fine and thin hair. I use the conditioner also.

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Unlike a lot of these mineral / clay shampoos, it feels like it actually washes your hair, and rinses out well, leaving your hair feeling nicely-washed. Based on a couple of uses of this I've also bought the conditioner, which I also like. Expensive, but worth it.

1 2