Great taste and flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Zion, ClayBrite, Natural Toothpaste, Natural Mint Flavor, 3.2 oz (92 g) I like it very much because the falvor is soft and because you don't need much on your toothbrush to be effecive. Clay is really good for gums.

The only clay-based toothpaste on iherb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Clay based toothpaste is one of the best ways to clean your teeth and also is a great way to get small amounts of clay into your system for ongoing regular detoxification of your digestive tract by swallowing this toothpaste rather than spitting it out. Great taste and my mouth feels nice n clean after using this.

Brilliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste contains all the natural ingredients for REALLY CLEANING YOUR TEETH AND KILLING BACTERIA. It leaves your teeth feeling smooth and clean. It is marginally whiter each time you use it. and the mouth feels fresher than it has ever been. YOU MUST TRY THIS ONE!

The search is over

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great toothpaste that really helps with gum disease and harmless if swallowed

Great Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was pleasantly surprised that the taste was better than expected. It has a very light peppermint flavor and is not hard to tolerate at all despite the clay. It is a little weird to spit it out and say clay colored spit rather than white, but I can live with that. I feel it really gets my teeth clean without destroying the enamel.

Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My mouth feels so clean and fresh, I noticed my teeth are whiter in just few days of use.

Good stuff

Posted by TheBest on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's a nice toothpaste. Low sudsing, but I like it. Smells minty, has a light mint flavor, it's slightly gritty, and it is a brown colored paste.

Mild and effiscient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was a very pleasant experience to wash my teeth with this sort of clay paste. It clean well and mildly and does leave a kind of neutral taste in the mouth which I really like. I will certainly re buy it

ClayBrite Natural Toothpaste

Posted by myreviews on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really like it. The fact that it's natural is priceless. The taste is mild and I love it ( I don't like strong peppermint taste toothpastes ). You can feel the granules of the clay inside the toothpaste and it leaves you with nice fresh and clean feeling in the mouth. I'm very happy with it. :)

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like the minty taste, and the texture is good too. You can feel the clay a little, but it doesn't bother me. I love the ingredients, because most mainstream toothpastes are full of stuff that you don't want to put in your mouth.

1 2