LIKE A MIRACLE FOR MY HAIR!

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have long hair with bleach highlights which makes it extremely fried where the highlights are the heaviest. This has meant that every time I wash my hair I have to use detangler and spend ages working through the brillo like tangles in order not to break it off or rip it out. The when my hair is dry it looked like frizzy mess no matter what products I used. I have used super expensive to drug store cheap and everything in between. I ordered this on a whim because it was a trial size I figured it couldn't hurt. First I used an online translation program to read the reviews because the only ones here were in Russian, they were raves, and one girl mentioned how she only had to use a tiny amount. Well, I used my current ordinary natural shampoo, and following the lead of the reviewer, put just a bit of this on and my hair was transformed. This tiny bottle lasted 4 shampoos! Usually I'd use the amount contained in this bottle in one use just trying to get my hair to a combable state. I used only a tiny bit of detangler on the the couple of tough spots which were very small, and it combed through in no time with no ripping and pulling Even more magically when my hair was dry, it was smooth, shiny and bouncy. I'm back for the large size now, plus trying the trial of the shampoo too, so will reiview that soon.

good product

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

works well on frizzy hair

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Aug 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good moisturizing and shine for my long hair.

Great

Posted by 5497911713212157390 on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great smell and excellent moisturizer for dry curly hair. Recommended.

good for travel

Posted by 5651932953402196657 on Oct 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

yes, it's anti-fizz. The hair is smooth.

Only so so, was expecting it to be more moisturizing

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like its shampoo counterpart, I don't find it living up to the anti-frizz expectations. The conditioner was only so so, I don't find it very moisturizing for frizzy hair. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

great shampoo

Posted by 5125596357421233704 on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

you really see the differense

Good Product

Posted by healthfirst on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works on frizz to some degree. I like it as it does an adequate job.

Posted by Strelka on Apr 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

labs izmērs ņemšanai līdzi uz baseinu

Loved

Posted by 5197495899604956481 on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Made my hair so soft but not greasy. I just wish I would have got a larger bottle

1 2