Oh No!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you read my glowing review of the conditioner (small size), you know that it was the answer to my prayers. So I was very excited to recieve the shampoo thinking after using the two together I would have shiny glossy hair. Not So!! I immeidately worried when a tiny amount went super lathery in the shower. Natural shampoos should not be very foamy. As I rinsed I could feel my hair returning to it's pre the Adama anit frizz conditioner state of, well, frizz matt. I applied the condtioner which did help, but still, after shower combing I was back to lots of detangler, and very careful, painstaking detangling and still had quite a bit of breakage. Then after drying, frizz frizz frizz, which required both oil and cream after products to modify. I'll give this away now. Sad. I'm still super happy with the conditioner and will continue to order that. While on the topic, it really irritates me that you cant get a refund for opened products from iHerb, it's one of the few things Vitamin SHoppe has over them. I mean come on, not everything works for everyone, and ok maybe this shampoo isnt expensive but people try supplments that dont work for them that are expensive. if they offered a refund it would encourage people to try more new things. Anyway, bottom line on this shampoo is don't use it if you have damaged hair.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great smell and excellent moisturizer for dry curly hair. Recommended.

good for travel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

yes, it's anti-frizz.

Not bolled over

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't notice extremely positive benefits from this product as I expected but not bad.

Washes the hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

But leaves no smell and make the hair seem dead.

Good Product

Posted by healthfirst on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works on frizz to a good degree ... happy with my purchase.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

helps to maintain the frizz. would defiantly buy the large bottle. Also- its a great idea to offer for sale a small packagers. That way you can try it out prior to buying the full package.

Size is good for trip

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Haven't used it yet coz I haven't any trip yet. Size is too good for trip.

Bueno

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

El formato de prueba es caro pero el tamaño normal de casi medio litro no, es una excelente opción pues relaja mucho el pelo controlando volumen y encrespamiento. Huelen muy bien, tanto champu como acondicionador, son suaves y cremosos

Just what I needed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's absolutely great! It makes my hair sleek and healthy-looking. The shampoo smells good and gives thick rich foam. Will definitely buy again.

1 2