Average

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Will use this tube, but won't buy again. This mask does clean my skin a little bit, but the effect is gone in few hours. It makes it look less oily (that's good). On the other hand - it makes my skin too dry.

Good product!

Posted by Superkoxy on Feb 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this clay masque. Only require to apply a thin layer. Works well without flaking or drying out skin.

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This mask is nice, smells good. But I don't like using it on areas that tend to be dry. Just on the nose and chin, or on the T-zone. Also I don't recommend using it everyday because it's very drying. Overall it's a nice mask. But I probably will not order again.

Gentle and useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Much gentler than their charcoal mask, but clears my pores well. It's not a cure-all solution but it is definitely helping keep my acne at bay.

Es efectivo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ya he gastado varios botes, y es de las mascarillas que más me gustan. Mi piel es mixta, y esta mascarilla me ayuda a limpiar la piel sin resecarla (las mascarillas de arcilla verde noto que me resecan mucho y hacen que la piel me "pique"). La utilizo sobretodo en la ducha (mientras me pongo la mascarilla del pelo, me exfolio, etc.), y para lo que mejor me va es para ayudar a cicatrizar antes los granitos que me he tocado

Not much effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not much effect yet.

Good mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like using this mask. It doesn't dry my skin but cleans it very well

average mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

doesn t have a visible effect on blackheads or pimples. It tends to dry out hte skin