Happy days !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are great for lifting your mood & motivation.Second time buying them and they work well.Bought the healthy origins brand previously and they didn't work so well for me. This brand is highly recommended.

Great Product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started taking 5-HTP for my headaches about 3 weeks ago and since taking the tablets I have only have 2 headaches.

5-HTP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very good

Mood Lifter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Taking 2 tablets a day and after 3 days I've had a noticeable uplift in my mood. After trying many products, this has been the best. Other amino acid blends have also been helpful.

מעולה

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

הזמנה חוזרת

As with all non-pharmaceutical products, your mileage may vary

Posted by pugface on Jun 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this because of the ocean of anecdotal evidence out there-- will help you sleep, will cure your depression, will stop your migraines (etc etc). I wonder if most of the benefits of this aren't placebo effect-- it's definitely NOT helped my depression any, and my migraines are no more or less debilitating or frequent since taking these nightly. However, I do find my sleep is a lot more solid-- one of these 30 minutes before bed and I'm knocked out until my alarm goes off in the morning. That said, I do not feel my sleep is any more refreshing than if I were not taking it-- just that I don't wake up as easily. Another thing to note (and this is me personally, I haven't seen this in any other reviews) is that I have not been dreaming since taking these. I find that distressing.

No effect on appetite

Posted by gypsyporter on Jul 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The tablets do help with sleep but do nothing at all to restrict appetite.