Get results but pay a small price

Posted by brighthoney on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried the ephedra version of Zantrex back in 2001 and it made me so nauseous that I lost my appetite for a while. So I was keen to try this new version. Today is the 5th day of taking just ONE pill a day in the morning, 15mins before breakfast and I'm 1kg lighter. The results are indeed rapid but its not for everyone. I take the pill around 9am and by 1030am, my heart rate is faster and I feel a slight discomfort in my chest but its bearable. By afternoon, I feel listless and do feel a little worn out but still have the energy to function as per normal. The positive side is that I eat as normally during meal times but I don't snack or don't have the urge to throughout the day. My appetite has definitely been suppressed (which is great). This is not a magic pill and there are certain risks. You have to try it to know if it suits you but do NOT take 2 pills a day at the start or you will get the jitters bad. Take one a day to try it out first and build it up from there. Don't forget to cut down the sugary sodas, fried stuff and carbo too. With a little more activity, the fats will fall off. I read somewhere that if your weight loss lasts longer than 6 months, then it would be harder for you to pack back the pounds so good luck y'all!

Takes away the appetite

Posted by Reviewer3026274 on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It takes away the appetite well. Not many side effects, except maybe a slight buzz in the head. I don't take it at night because you won't sleep. I will use it until I lose 15 pounds.

booga booga

Posted by Reviewer3303027 on Jul 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take it for energy. I'm 76 yo. Couldn't do without it.

Not bad

Posted by GVN-FiveFourSix on Jul 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tried 2 bottles and lost 10 lbs within 2 months. Not bad. Better to take it 30-60 minutes before work-out. It gives enough energy during workout. ** Please visit my page to get more reviews especially for new customers **

the best i've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer2512409 on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it really works, I lost weight very easy and smooth. This supplement suppress the appetite without making me nervous. I was fighting with my 4-6 pounds with no results for more than 4 years, supposed it was related to the age...I am 45, but this one works really nice. I have ordered it first 4 months ago and took less than the suggested intake. Recently I got my 3 bottle. I love it!!!!!

love these

Posted by 5450450763896714505 on Nov 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like these pills. Only take 1 though. 2 makes me jittery. Take 1 around lunch and it really surpresses the appetite. Positive side effect is that it has a positive influence on one's mood!

i will getting slim!

Posted by 5285825372671892335 on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i an loosing weight !

Not happy

Posted by Reviewer1448155 on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These pills do not go down well for me. If I take one in the morning before breakfast then that's fine but otherwise I feel so sick. If anything it will increase my appetite. I can't say it's helped me lose any weight because I haven't been able to take more than 2 a day. I'm so disappointed, but this is my first time to take these kind of pills.

All I got was nausea

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Sep 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Well, if nausea is your preferred way of decreasing your appetite, this well may work. I decreased the dosage from 2 to 1 and noticed no difference at all.

great.