Get results but pay a small price

Posted by brighthoney on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried the ephedra version of Zantrex back in 2001 and it made me so nauseous that I lost my appetite for a while. So I was keen to try this new version. Today is the 5th day of taking just ONE pill a day in the morning, 15mins before breakfast and I'm 1kg lighter. The results are indeed rapid but its not for everyone. I take the pill around 9am and by 1030am, my heart rate is faster and I feel a slight discomfort in my chest but its bearable. By afternoon, I feel listless and do feel a little worn out but still have the energy to function as per normal. The positive side is that I eat as normally during meal times but I don't snack or don't have the urge to throughout the day. My appetite has definitely been suppressed (which is great). This is not a magic pill and there are certain risks. You have to try it to know if it suits you but do NOT take 2 pills a day at the start or you will get the jitters bad. Take one a day to try it out first and build it up from there. Don't forget to cut down the sugary sodas, fried stuff and carbo too. With a little more activity, the fats will fall off. I read somewhere that if your weight loss lasts longer than 6 months, then it would be harder for you to pack back the pounds so good luck y'all!

Takes away the appetite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It takes away the appetite well. Not many side effects, except maybe a slight buzz in the head. I don't take it at night because you won't sleep. I will use it until I lose 15 pounds.

Not bad

Posted by GVN-FiveFourSix on Jul 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tried 2 bottles and lost 10 lbs within 2 months. Not bad. Better to take it 30-60 minutes before work-out. It gives enough energy during workout. ** Please visit my page to get more reviews especially for new customers **

the best i've ever tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it really works, I lost weight very easy and smooth. This supplement suppress the appetite without making me nervous. I was fighting with my 4-6 pounds with no results for more than 4 years, supposed it was related to the age...I am 45, but this one works really nice. I have ordered it first 4 months ago and took less than the suggested intake. Recently I got my 3 bottle. I love it!!!!!

๐Ÿ’ฏ%Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking for 2 month, only one a day but 2 at weekend. Combined with good diet plan and about two hour exercise gym, this produces amazing result. What I realised is working out result, more energy, more burning feel, more sweater. After stop this for about 3 days, I am too lazy to workout and workout take longer time on same routine. Little bit headache at first few day only. Overall recommended to achieve your goal, this product help me reduce half my stomach fat fast.

i will getting slim!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i an loosing weight !

booga booga

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take it for energy. I'm 76 yo. Couldn't do without it.

love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like these pills. Only take 1 though. 2 makes me jittery. Take 1 around lunch and it really surpresses the appetite. Positive side effect is that it has a positive influence on one's mood!

๊ฐœ์ธ์ ์œผ๋กœ๋Š” ํšจ๊ณผ์—†์—ˆ์–ด์š”

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

๋น„์Šทํ•œ ๋ฅ˜์˜ ๋ณด์กฐ์ œ๋“ค ๋จน์–ด๋ดค๋Š”๋ฐ ์ด๊ฑฐ ์œ ๋‚œํžˆ ์งœ์ฆ๋‚˜๊ฒŒ ๋งŒ๋“ญ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ์กฐ๊ธˆ๋จน๋‹ค๊ฐ€ ํฌ๊ธฐํ–ˆ์–ด์š”. ๋จธ๋ฆฌ์•„ํ”„๊ณ  ๊ธฐ๋ถ„ ๋‚˜์œ๊ฒŒ ์‹ฌํ•˜๋„ค์š”. ๋•๋ถ„์— ํšจ๊ณผ๋Š” ๋ชป๋ดค์–ด์š”

All I got was nausea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Well, if nausea is your preferred way of decreasing your appetite, this well may work. I decreased the dosage from 2 to 1 and noticed no difference at all.

1 2 3