Help

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For the last year my senior cat (16 yo and counting) couldn't even jump on the bad. It was hard to see the fear in his eyes each time he approached a furniture. Usually I'm suspicious about products with a dog's name or image but I liked the reviews and felt so bad for my cat. The ingredients are of high quality. The taste is very good (so says my little spoiled one) and it's soft. After two weeks my cat started to jump high. After a month I started to see bluer splashes... Ever since he is like at least 10 years younger and much happier. Jumping high, distance and racing the wind are now daily routines. Oh, be still my hurt :-)

Maine Coone Howls for These Treats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is like he knows they ease his achy old hips - our Main Coone verbally begs for his treats before he starts off his day each morning - these treats seem to really help his old achy joints and I am very glad to have found these through iHerb. Every item we have purchased from iHerb is a quality product, including this one.

Cat's more agile

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been giving this to my 2 middle aged cats over the past 2 weeks and have noticed a marked improvement in their ability to jump up onto the bed, gate, etc. They had both got to a stage where they were pulling themselves onto the furniture with great difficulty but are now able to jump up without difficulty. I will be ordering this regularly now.

Brilliant product and great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a Scottish fold with congenital joint problems. So even though he's young, he needs to take glucosamine for life. I used to sprinkle powder on his dry food, but sometimes he would avoid eating it and leave it in the bowl; then luckily I discovered these treats. Firstly my cat LOVES them! They're really small, soft and chewy and smell great! Also, the bag is huge and contains about 100 to 150 treats (too many to count, sorry); great value for the price! At first I gave my cat 2 a day, as I've read you should do 4-6 weeks double dose at first to build up the joints. Now I'm at 1 at day maintenance dose, so each bag will last a long time. Glucosamine takes 4-6 weeks to work, so be patient; I've seen a noticeable change in my cats jumping ability! Do hope they never stop making these, as I plan to buy them from iherb forever.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My cat likes it. The price is fine.

My very picky cat...

Posted by Jennie on Sep 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

...gobbles these up! Great price too!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My 17-year old cat has been taking this for a while. He is more sprightly now and doesn't have difficulty gong down the stairs any more. But I have to shove the treat down his throat as he does not particularly fancy the taste of it. Luckily it's small enough to swallow easily.

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My cat likes these, most days. They really seems to make a difference in her movement. She is 20 years old and after a couple of weeks of daily Hip Action, she seems 10 years younger! But some days, I'm not sure why, it's hard to get her to eat them.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great price too. Will continue to buy

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my other cat loves these,she's the one who needs to get extra portions of glucosamine.

1 2