Mon chien est fou fou !!

Posted by 4953652858343585286 on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Une composition clean, tres peu gras et pratique. Mon chien en est fou ! Sans doute un peu petites pour les gros chiens...

Good

Posted by 5662019007872839736 on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

best treats ever

Zuke's miniature dog treats

Posted by 5053323839354374605 on Sep 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My dog really loves it.

great

Posted by 4872378436271112675 on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My dog loves it

Solves my dog's skin problem.

Posted by 5664004338163809252 on Aug 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My dog has been having skin problems for a very long time. After I switch his treats to this, his skin clears out. Am so happy! I have just ordered the full range of this brand for my dog. (^_^)//

My dog loves it!

Posted by 5410626004864636136 on Jun 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Where I live, it is quite difficult to find affordable but healthy and safe treats for my dog. I am so thankful that Iherb carries Zuke's because the ingredients list is truly one of the best for dog treats. My dog absolutely loves the flavour. I love that it comes in tiny sizes, that is very suitable for training and will not make your dog fat.

My dog loves it!

Posted by whenthesunsleeps on Jun 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's one of her favorite treats :) Since it's less than 3½ calories per treat it's nice to use when training too :)

СОБАКА В ВОСТОРГЕ! ОБОЖАЕТ ИХ!

Posted by 5006708943197687216 on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

МОЯ СОБАКА СХОДИТ С УМА ОТ ЭТОГО ЛАКОМСТВА,ДЛЯ ДРЕССИРОВКИ САМОЕ ТО! ПО НАШЕМУ КУРСУ, НЕ ДЕШЕВО КОНЕЧНО, НО Я БЕРУ СРАЗУ ПО 4 УПАКОВКИ, АКЦИЙ НА НИХ К СОЖАЛЕНИЮ НИКОГДА НЕ ВИДЕЛА! Если отзыв полезен,ПОЖАЛУЙСТА нажмите YES! Удачных покупок!

My dog loves these

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My dog loves these treats. They're healthy, tasty and perfect treat size. The treats are moist, but still doesn't leave marks on clothing, and in addition they don't crumble. Perfect to have in your pockets to reward your dog throughout the day.

Meus cachorros adoraram!!! My dogs loved!!

Posted by 4975070940570124460 on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Meus cachorros adoraram!!! De pequeno tamanho é fácil para comer. Muito bom. --------------------- My dogs loved !!! Small size is easy to eat. Very nice.

1 2 3