СОБАКА В ВОСТОРГЕ!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

МОЯ СОБАКА В ВОСТОРГЕ ОТ ЭТИХ ПОДУШЕЧЕК, ПАХНУТ ОНИ ВСКУСНО-ОВОЩАМИ КАКИМИ-ТО,ТОМАТАМИ) СОБАКА ГОТОВА ДУШУ ПРОДАТЬ ЗА НИХ, ОЧЕНЬ МНОГО КОМАНД ВЫУЧИЛА ЗА ПОЕДАНИЕМ ЭТОГО ЛАКОМСТВА,ДЛЯ ДРЕССИРОВКИ ОЧЕНЬ ПОДОЙДУТ. Если отзыв полезен,ПОЖАЛУЙСТА нажмите YES! Удачных покупок!

A special treat.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My dogs love them; even the fussy one. I ordered another pack. They'll be happy.

GREAT!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I carry these to the dog park and every dog love these treats! I have a yorkshire terrier and the size of these treats are great for her; also because are healthy! These have a strong smell to fish and vegetables... but i don't mind. Bye!

Not impressed

Posted by Ioana-C on Oct 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really hoped my dog would like those (and the chicken ones too), but she didn't. They are hard for her to chew and she ends up spitting them. They might work if you have a bigger dog, mine is a toy breed, cavalier king charles. Still, they seem pretty healthy.

good training snacks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my dog's love them. they are tiny so good for training.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is the 3rd time i buy it ' for my dog - he love them

the dog love it very mach!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Senior Dog Approved!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wanted a light, soft chew for my 15 yr old Pomeranian who has practically no teeth and this snack is like a nibble that he craves. This is the 2nd pack that I've ordered and will re-order other flavours for my dearly beloved. Zuke snacks are healthy and love the moist texture.

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got these as a training treat. They are small and perfect for putting in a baggie in my pocket during our obedience classes. My dogs love them. I was expecting a strong smell when I opened them but it was actually not bad, which is a huge plus!

חטיפים קטנים רכים