My little Greyhound likes !

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My italian greyhound is obsessed with them. they make her (usually hideous) breath smell fresh and clean and have really made a difference. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

GREAT!!!

Posted by 4634052229208712990 on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I carry these to the dog park and every dog love these treats! I have a yorkshire terrier and the size of these treats are great for her; also because are healthy! These have a strong smell to fish and vegetables... but i don't mind. Bye!

A special treat.

Posted by 5651228638928837756 on Aug 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My dogs love them; even the fussy one. I ordered another pack. They'll be happy.

СОБАКА В ВОСТОРГЕ!

Posted by 5006708943197687216 on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

МОЯ СОБАКА В ВОСТОРГЕ ОТ ЭТИХ ПОДУШЕЧЕК, ПАХНУТ ОНИ ВСКУСНО-ОВОЩАМИ КАКИМИ-ТО,ТОМАТАМИ) СОБАКА ГОТОВА ДУШУ ПРОДАТЬ ЗА НИХ, ОЧЕНЬ МНОГО КОМАНД ВЫУЧИЛА ЗА ПОЕДАНИЕМ ЭТОГО ЛАКОМСТВА,ДЛЯ ДРЕССИРОВКИ ОЧЕНЬ ПОДОЙДУТ. Если отзыв полезен,ПОЖАЛУЙСТА нажмите YES! Удачных покупок!

Not impressed

Posted by Ioana-C on Oct 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really hoped my dog would like those (and the chicken ones too), but she didn't. They are hard for her to chew and she ends up spitting them. They might work if you have a bigger dog, mine is a toy breed, cavalier king charles. Still, they seem pretty healthy.

Great value - dogs like these!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

There are lots of lovely moist treats in the bag, small enough that they won't upset appetite for their main meal. Great ingredients ... the only thing I would suggest is to remove the salt but there's probably not much there.

Great value - dogs like these!

Posted by Reviewer2701612 on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

There are lots of lovely moist treats in the bag, small enough that they won't upset appetite for their main meal. Great ingredients ... My dog can do everything for this treat :)

Great treats

Posted by Reviewer2449782 on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are great training treats-my dogs adore them and they are small and not fattening, only 3 calories each. I highly recommend them, these will be a household staple.

My Papillon loves these

Posted by Reviewer2832793 on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Healthy lo-cal treat for training or snack. She'll do any trick for these! Recommend. Would buy again.

My dog loves these!

Posted by existentialevolution on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

You can't go wrong with any Zuke's product. My dog loves these and has been enjoying them for years. No junk or fillers and I love that I can give her guilt free treats.