СОБАКА В ВОСТОРГЕ!

Posted by 5006708943197687216 on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

МОЯ СОБАКА В ВОСТОРГЕ ОТ ЭТИХ ПОДУШЕЧЕК, ПАХНУТ ОНИ ВСКУСНО-ОВОЩАМИ КАКИМИ-ТО,ТОМАТАМИ) СОБАКА ГОТОВА ДУШУ ПРОДАТЬ ЗА НИХ, ОЧЕНЬ МНОГО КОМАНД ВЫУЧИЛА ЗА ПОЕДАНИЕМ ЭТОГО ЛАКОМСТВА,ДЛЯ ДРЕССИРОВКИ ОЧЕНЬ ПОДОЙДУТ. Если отзыв полезен,ПОЖАЛУЙСТА нажмите YES! Удачных покупок!

A special treat.

Posted by 5651228638928837756 on Aug 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My dogs love them; even the fussy one. I ordered another pack. They'll be happy.

GREAT!!!

Posted by 4634052229208712990 on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I carry these to the dog park and every dog love these treats! I have a yorkshire terrier and the size of these treats are great for her; also because are healthy! These have a strong smell to fish and vegetables... but i don't mind. Bye!

My little Greyhound likes !

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My italian greyhound is obsessed with them. they make her (usually hideous) breath smell fresh and clean and have really made a difference. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Not impressed

Posted by Ioana-C on Oct 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really hoped my dog would like those (and the chicken ones too), but she didn't. They are hard for her to chew and she ends up spitting them. They might work if you have a bigger dog, mine is a toy breed, cavalier king charles. Still, they seem pretty healthy.

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got these as a training treat. They are small and perfect for putting in a baggie in my pocket during our obedience classes. My dogs love them. I was expecting a strong smell when I opened them but it was actually not bad, which is a huge plus!

חטיפים קטנים רכים

Posted by 5324715001408500932 on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

חטיפים קטנים ורכים עם ניחוח של כורכום הכלב אוהב וזה מה שחשוב

good size treats

Posted by 5221522624994503390 on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i love these treats because they are small and can be given alot to train and just play with your animal.

dog loves it!!

Posted by 5598007630363651749 on Apr 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

dog loves it!!

My dog likes it

Posted by 5377187860375094675 on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

well I can't tell whether it is good or not, but I guess it's good and my dog likes it very much good for training as per its package.