Very delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My cat like it so much.

My cat likes these (he likes everything)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wish Iherb offered more brands of cat treats. They would surely sell. According the the Humane Society: There are approximately 86.4 million owned cats in the United States. Thirty-three percent of U.S. households own at least one cat. Fifty-two percent of owners own more than one cat. On average, owners have two cats. Even here in New Zealand where the human population is just above 4 million, there are between 900,000 and 1.5 million. Surely, a good number of Iherb customers own cats.

My Daisy loves them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

She gobbles them up - her special treat after supper!

My cats LOVE them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My cats now know the sound of the drawer that I keep these in and get very excited every time it opens. I feel good about giving them a treat with such high quality ingredients.

My cats favourite, so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My cat loves the natural purrz! Throughout the day she gets premium dry food, and premium canned treats. The problem with cats - ones you go canned, you never go back to dry. And closer to the evening, when she knows she had her "wet food" portion, and what left is to finish the sad dry food - she comes to me, brushes her tail on my leg and gives me the strongest look! After trying to talk to the cat, and understanding it's a lost cause... The purrz come in a cute Z shape, and are very soft and crumbly, and smell good. I crumble one purrz "Z" and sprinkle it over her plate of undesirable dry food, that by now was stale...and voilà!!! The purring (tractor) cat is munching all the dry food to the last bit :) So highly recommended.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my cats adore it :)

After a first axiting taste, my cat refused to try it again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It seemed that the taste test was perfect but since the first try my cat won't tuch it anymore. It could be the flavore or the fact that the product is too soft for here, but the fact still remains - we are disapointed:(

My cats love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My 3 furbabies, all gather around me to ask for this tidbit. The most timid of them all, becomes fearless when I open this pack of snack. She will put her front 2 paws on my thighs and even on my palms to get ready for her snack. Talk about using food for bonding. This snack works.

Zuke's Rocks!

Posted by cinnamonspice on Sep 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The item packaging is different from the one in the photo but it is the same. I opened and left the box for a while, my cat constantly stuck his head in to try to get into it for the Zuke's! He stalked me until I had to open the packet. He gobbled 5 all at once. He loves this best!

ils adorent