Great!

Posted by 5503259751495504463 on Jul 25, 2012

Great shampoo and conditioner. Smell is fantastic - something almondy sweet. Will buy it full size. You just have to get used to less lather and then you will love it.

Nice.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012

The smell reminds a bit about marzipan. Not floral or spicy, just sweet. The hair get quite good from it, but I would think it would not be of the best on oily hair. For my hair it is ok if I need a quick shower and don't have the time to condition, but it is not for every day. Staple in my travel bag, but not in my shower sill at home.

Mon shampoing après baignade

Posted by 4830359882781762527 on Jun 17, 2013

Super produit qui lave en douceur mais enlève très bien les résidus un peu poisseux et désséchant, du chlore ou du sel de mer. C'est le seul produit qui me permet de ne faire qu'un shampoing après la baignade !!

Really hydrating and good for natural blond hair

Posted by Reviewer2191048 on Nov 15, 2012

And this tiny bottle is so cool and easy to wear/transport. But its so rich than I can use it everytime. Maybe I used too much. But really great for swimsport !

ok

Posted by 4987935871483016183 on Nov 02, 2013

My hair was rather silk after it, even with no conditioner or smth else. no enthusiasm, good.

too much work

Posted by 4993314256941380345 on Jan 11, 2014

The shampoo is runny and hard to work into the hair, otherwise a good shampoo.

for those, who like almond smell

Posted by 4973627497181831951 on Nov 12, 2012

I"m not a fun for sweet fragrances, so this shampoo for those who like almond smell.. and I gave 3 stars, because this shampoo is good, but not for my long thin hair, after shampoo they looked as a mess..

Not used to less lathering but smells great

Posted by 5618963393192124765 on May 28, 2013

Used once. Not used to less lathering and end up using 1/3 of bottle on my shoulder length hair for 1st use. But I like the almond smell so much.... I hope i can edit this review after Im done with the sample size

No limpia bien

Posted by Nevilo on Jun 27, 2013

Para el pelo graso no sirve, yo creo que es mas que anda para darte el 1º lavado después de la piscina para quitar bien el cloro y después ya lavarlo con tu champú normal, porque sino ensucia muy rápido el pelo.

Yet to use this

Posted by Reviewer1145278 on Dec 10, 2012

Unable to comment as i've yet to use this

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »