one of the best sauces i've ever had

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i wish i could put this on everything i eat. it's so good.

I love the ingredients

Posted by Rena61 on Mar 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is good on the smoky side and not to sweet. If you like real sweet sauce, then this is not for you.

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. I put it on chicken, in tuna salad, mix it with mayo and make a salad dressing! It's a great smokey flavor that is not overbearing!

Finally a BBQ sauce for me

Posted by Elisabeth on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very picky about my bbq sauce, and have never really found one I really like. After reading the reviews one this one, I thought I'd give it a go, and I have finally found a sauce that even I like! I don't find the flavour too smokey, and the taste of tomatoes is not too overpowering, either, as in some sauces. I find the balance between to two just perfect. I've not noticed much of the maple flavour, but I guess it's hidden in there, making the sauce taste so good. I will definitely keep buying this!

Delicious BBQ

Posted by SydsKid on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Annie's does it again with delicious barbecue sauce. It has a mild maple flavor accented with wonderful smokey hues. Neither flavor is overpowering. I love that it's Annie's and I love that it's all organic. Works great as a marinade or to dip in. Highly recommended.

trop trop bonne

Posted by madamesylvine on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

juste trop bonne si j'écoutais mon homme je prendrais une dans chaque commande!

SUPER BON ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Très très bon avec une bonne grillade, je conseil fortement

My kids love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is our second purchase. My kids love ketchup and it always made me uncomfortable seeing them spoon copious amounts of the conventional branded ketchup into their mouths. I've been more easy-going at the dinner table since we got this.

ok

Posted by netalee on May 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

not wow,too much sour for me. With a pronounced taste of plums or prunes

Nice BBQ Sauce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has a very nice taste without being too sweet or tasting like chemicals. It's great on chicken and pork, too.

1 2 3 4